DAY 1 TFR

Arona

It's day 1, the smell of the family's breakfast is emanating through the house, as I sit looking at a 1lt bottle of water on my bedroom window sill, trying to get excited about it. I'm not hungry, but a nice coffee and a cheese and tomato toasty would slip down a treat. No no no!

Day 1,2&3 are hard but once you get by that and first week it really is worth it and if your anything like me you be watching cooking programmes and baking without temptation it takes your mind to be right to do this properly. I've started many times and not made it through the first day so make sure your ready and good luck

Good luck with day 1. Im restarting after numerous slip ups and its so difficult so well done for staying 100%. Im hoping this is my last time, I have about 4 stone to lose.

Ur welcome. Hope ur having a good day

Am on day 2 and managing to stay out of the kitchen is really hard! Support on here seems a really big help tho.

Mayzee said:
Am on day 2 and managing to stay out of the kitchen is really hard! Support on here seems a really big help tho.

You still lost even with slipping up so well done, it'll be me next....

Right... Day coming to an end - just had dinner (achieving shake) and now stuffed (not!). Looking forward to tomorrow (not!).

Well done you have got past day1 now tomorrow you think i have done 1 day i can do another.
Goodluck hun

I know that feelin it does get easier honest I been doing it now for 56 days and have ages to go I wanna get to roughly 12 stone and right now weigh 17"13 :-( makes me wish I could lose it faster best of luck hun

operationslim31 said:
I know that feelin it does get easier honest I been doing it now for 56 days and have ages to go I wanna get to roughly 12 stone and right now weigh 17"13 :-( makes me wish I could lose it faster best of luck hun

Thanks for the encouragement. Fixated about sushi all day!

Operation hun i admire your courage on your weight loss journey hun goodluck x

Back