Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Day 1 today

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by missfriz, 28 December 2010 Social URL.

1. missfriz

missfriz Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge plan
    Well today is my first day. Feeling a bit sluggish and got a bit of a headache but I'm sure it will pass. I lost 3 stone before doing another vlcd so I remember how hard the first week can be!! lol..... Am just sitting here sipping a tomato soup yummy. I have tried various diets over the past year with no success in fact I think I am heavier now that when I started.:cry: If someone says to me that I can eat free food all day long I EAT IT!!!! Hence I need restriction!!! So roll on ketosis I remeber how good I felt before when I got a week or so over me - Good luck to everyone - sal x :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Setas

Setas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(10.55%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Good luck to you too - the first week will be gone before you know it - and then you'll have ketosis and the first weeks loss to keep you going.

4. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA Full Member

2nd day today for me and feel the same, like yourself, i know it will pass and then ketosis will kick in, cant wait for that!!! gud luck hun.xx

5. sarah-louise x

sarah-louise x Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    2nd day for me too so i know how your feeling but as u know from previous vlcd, it will get better in a few days so roll on keto! i hope your headache passes :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.