Day 1 Today

Emm28

Silver Member
Well ive started today and so far had a black coffee and a glass of water :D

Im gonna have a shake around 10am and aim for 4ltrs of water a day

I hope i can do this lol :D

goodluck

hi emma :wave_cry:
just want to say be strong if u hungry just drink more water but just make sure ur alway close to a toilet lol :tear_drop:
goodluck hun my turn next tuesday so get ur own back
pamxxx:)

Good luck Emmm....

It will be my 'proper' first day on Friday, but since yesterday I've cut out all carbs and started on the gallons of water!!

Good morning all,my re start today 1st day done it before but had a break for a week holidays,we can do it girls and guys if any!
I have had 3 litres of water this morning so far!! Shake at 10.30
Good luck xx

Blimey Gem, 3 litres already :) thats ace, ive done near on 2 litres so far never drank so much water :D

Hiya Emma good luck chicken you'll do just fine xxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck Emm :D

Good luck girls, the first few days are the hardest, once they are out the way it's pretty much plain sailing. Drink loads of water you'll be fine and there's always someone around on here to give you advice and support should you need it.

You'll all be fine if you make sure you stick to it 100% and drink loads of water! If you start to feel hungry at any time, just drink even more water - and that staves off the hunger pangs. Once you get into ketosis, it becomes much easier as the hunger more or less disappears.

Super people on this forum - we all need each other and support each other, so just ask, moan, rant or rejoice and we will share with you!

thanks girls :) i cant stop peeing :D every 2o mins at the moment .... oooeeeerrrrr anyone got a portable loo :D preferbally one what flat packs :D

Welcome..

to all of you. You will all be just fine. But I must warn you :D, this forum will turn you into a serial poster...during my first 4 weeks I didn't have access to a pc but I have got my laptop back and I can't keep away. Just as it is nice to find support I find it very helpful and positive to be able to give support...

Keep up the good work and enjoy the rewards..:clap:

xxx

hi peeps just wondering how its going i start the cambridge on thursday 28.2.08 and im hoping that it will not be to hard iv done a lot of reading on all diffrent sites and it seems to work for a lot of people just hope it works for me.
my starting weight is 19 stone and i would love to be able to get down to about 9 stone

clare

Well ive started today and so far had a black coffee and a glass of water :D

Im gonna have a shake around 10am and aim for 4ltrs of water a day

I hope i can do this lol :D
oh well done Emma

hope your first day goes well.

Back