Day 1 tomorrow!

panda-cd

I'm starting the Cambridge plan tomorrow and I'm super excited! I weigh 17stone 13lbs just now and want to lose as much as I can for my aunts wedding in July! Super nervous but fingers crossed day one goes good!! Xx

panda-cd said:
I'm starting the Cambridge plan tomorrow and I'm super excited! I weigh 17stone 13lbs just now and want to lose as much as I can for my aunts wedding in July! Super nervous but fingers crossed day one goes good!! Xx

Good luck for tomorrow x

Good luck hun I was in your position last week and the week has flown by just keep focusing on July Jo x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck sweetie!! :D The first 4 days are the hardest i think, but once you've done the first week, you're on the way to become a skinny minny!! x x

Thanks everyone <3 I'm just about to have my first porridge so here's hoping I like it lol xxx and good luck to everyone xxxx

I personally hateee the porridge, i can still taste it in my mouth even though it was a few years ago i had it LOL! Hope you enjoyed it though! x

I had the maple and pecan one and it tasted quite good! Was really shocked lol xx

Hello All,

I have my 1st CDC appt on Sat - Im so excited .... cannot wait to start my journey to a slimmer me :)

Half way through day one and I'm starving:(:(!!

Stick with it, it does get easier once you are through the first few days - keep drinking x

Deffo gets easier :) Water is the key in this diet! x

xSinead said:
I personally hateee the porridge, i can still taste it in my mouth even though it was a few years ago i had it LOL! Hope you enjoyed it though! x

I feel the same about the porridge... Vile

Good luck Panda and welcome to the crazy world of CD :) First few days are horrific but it'll pass, water is definitely good at filling you up so keep sipping and you'll get through xxx

ninajw83 said:
Good luck Panda and welcome to the crazy world of CD :) First few days are horrific but it'll pass, water is definitely good at filling you up so keep sipping and you'll get through xxx

Thank you :)! Today has been really easy compared to what I thought it would be like! Let's hope the rest of my journey will be like this lol. Xxx

Hello All,

I am joining tomorrow - can anyone tell me how much it works out a week?

Look forward to hearing from you

You sound like you're in a great headset for it so I'm sure you'll fly through it!!! Some days it's easy other days you could be hallucinating food!!! But just keep drinking the water and stay positive. In on day two of week 3 and I've lost 15 pounds it works!!

losemenow said:
You sound like you're in a great headset for it so I'm sure you'll fly through it!!! Some days it's easy other days you could be hallucinating food!!! But just keep drinking the water and stay positive. In on day two of week 3 and I've lost 15 pounds it works!!

That is great! 15 pounds! Here's hoping I get a similar amount by then xx

Back