Day 1 TS!

Hi all, so today is my first day of TS. I've lined up all my packs for my first weeks menu! I'm excited but a bit nervous as it the first time I've done a vlcd. However I am feeling super motivated and have been reading all the threads on here which have given me the biggest boost of motivation ever so thank you! I've got about 3 stone to lose so fingers crossed. Had a chocolate shake mid morning and planning a soup late afternoon and another shake in the evening. Actually enjoyed the shake, surprisingly very creamy! So fingers crossed I can keep strong and stick to TS!x

You can do it :) were here for you x

lost nearly 6 stone ... hoping to make it 7 :)

Hi

I'm now on day 3 - first time on a VLCD as well. I'm sure times will get tougher but I'm suprised so far at how easy it is. Haven't tried the chocolate shake yet - the banana is nice and creamy too :)

Good luck xxx

Hi there im on Day 5 atm my first time on a vlcd for me too!

Dont get me wrong it is hard at times. but as log as you have the will power and motivation to do it youll be fine. and of course everybody on here is fab too! Good Luck x-x-x

Hiya, im on day5 with 18lbs to go to goal!!

I had a 3 stone initial loss with lipotrim and now im on exante hoping to complete my journey!

On day 5 (TS) and so far so good!! Im hoping to stay on tfr for one month and hopefully be close to target!! Good luck on your journey! you can do this the 1st few days are tough but once u get past them u'll be flying it!!!!

Good Luck x

Also new to the VLCD thing and day 4 for me - so nice to see there's someone else out there who seems to be excited about it as I am!

I've now tried all the shakes, bars, and all but one of the soups, and have yet to come across anything that's offended me to the extent that I can't eat it - in fact, I actually really like the taste of all of them (though the soups are a little cloying after half a bowl) which is a good thing as it means there's actually a chance that I'll manage to keep to it. I think that was the thing I was most nervous about - what if I didn't actually like the taste of the TFR? Fortunately that's not an issue so now all I need to do is get on with it.

I've not even felt hungry yet. Bonus.

Wow thank you all so much! The support is amazing! Just had my first soup (vegetable) and was actually really good! I too worried about not liking anything but so far pleasantly surprised!

Thanks again to you all! I love seeing how everyone is doing and can all ready see the support is fantastic!

Well done to you all already further in! Here's hoping I get there too. Xx

Good luck, I'm starting tomorrow so will be a day behind you, have got about 3-4 stone to lose hopfully by xmas :) anywho hope ur first day as gone well and to the first weigh in! Lol x x

We've got such similar goals, it's good to hear someone else is starting so close to me! So far today has been good, kept myself busy with housework etc but it worked!!
We can reach that goal for Christmas!! X

Yep definatly!! So so want to lol I have clothes in virtually every size and want to fit into the nicest (and obviously the smallest lol) of them for all the social gatherings Xmas brings! Keeping busy good idea I plan to clean the bathroom tomorrow, glad to hear you had a good day! :) x

Hi all,

I am starting tomorrow, am totally nervous as I know trying to stick to this at work will be hard, but fingers crossed. I want to lose 6 stone with exante and then another 1.5 stone with SW. I know SW works because have done it before but then I got pregnant and put on about 5 stone and after little ones was born have put on another 1.5stone eek! Sounds so bad when I write it down.

But.... she is three now so cannot use the babyweight excuse any longer, it is shear lazyweight and I want to shift it.

I was always planning to start tomorrow (packs arrived Friday) but my grandma died yesterday (she was 93 and it was in her sleep, sad but no unexpected) and the funeral is going to be the 16th. Obviously dreading it because it is a funeral, but also am feeling embarrassed what family who I havent seen for years will think. And this is one occassion I cant duck out of, so if I can lose 7lb by then I am hoping my confidence will be a bit better.

Love this site so far, sparklygirl hope you dont mind jumping on your thread - hope we can do it!

TTLT xxxx;)

thistimelasttime said:
Hi all,

I am starting tomorrow, am totally nervous as I know trying to stick to this at work will be hard, but fingers crossed. I want to lose 6 stone with exante and then another 1.5 stone with SW. I know SW works because have done it before but then I got pregnant and put on about 5 stone and after little ones was born have put on another 1.5stone eek! Sounds so bad when I write it down.

But.... she is three now so cannot use the babyweight excuse any longer, it is shear lazyweight and I want to shift it.

I was always planning to start tomorrow (packs arrived Friday) but my grandma died yesterday (she was 93 and it was in her sleep, sad but no unexpected) and the funeral is going to be the 16th. Obviously dreading it because it is a funeral, but also am feeling embarrassed what family who I havent seen for years will think. And this is one occassion I cant duck out of, so if I can lose 7lb by then I am hoping my confidence will be a bit better.

Love this site so far, sparklygirl hope you dont mind jumping on your thread - hope we can do it!

TTLT xxxx;)

Sorry about your grandma. You should have that 7lbs off by then no problem
Good luck hope it goes well for you x

Thislasttime not at all I'm just so inspired and motivated by all the support. We can do this!! I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother. 100% here for support for you, it's not an easy time to start anything but like you said it helps if you feel better about yourself. Good luck tomorrow, day 1 for me has been fine so far. Look forward to keeping up with how you're getting on. X

Thistimelasttime - really sorry to hear about your grandma - doesn't matter what age, it's always so sad when they pass away. I agree with Sparklygal - Day 1 was easy for me too - I'm now on Day 3 and still feel fine. Keep coming on here for the support - I think it's fabulous and I feel so welcome - we can all do this:)
xx

Back