day 1 @ work @ the club

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by wants2bnormal, 15 November 2008 Social URL.

1. wants2bnormal

wants2bnormal 6 stone to lose!

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    well went to my mates before going to work to get out the house and from food, and what were they doing sitting eating a bloody curry lol just my luck..
    got work had a stonking headaches i dont normally get headaches so im putting it down to the diet...
    No1 came into club we had 45 frigging ppl so was bored had nothign to do got really really really hungry head got worse, so i had to go home, got home and there was doritos my fave crisps of all time int he world... but no i walked past and just went straight to bed though head was killing me!!! Woke up this morning though mmmm hunger strikes, had my porridge and that was me set for the day i hope so far so good.. just want to get to ketosis

also did a bad thing weighed myself lol after day one doh! 4lbs down supposidly but my scales are way different from CDC's

well thats my moan for the day off i pop to tidy house

xxxxxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. peppa

peppa Pwincess

first few days are a bit youk, just hang in there

4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

keep going hun :hug99:

5. Dogtanion

Dogtanion Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Diet:
    ww
    well done for staying strong
    Try painting nails or having a bath - when you want to eat!
    gets easier xx

6. abz

abz Gold Member

keep going hon. you can do it. well done on resisting :D i spend an awful lot of time in the bath these days... :D

abz xx

7. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.32%)
    Diet:
    cd
    hang in there it gets better well done for resisting the crisps x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.