Day 1!!

sallsa

Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to all. After much messing about I have decided that this is the only way I am going to loose the weight. I did lighterlife for a couple of months which was great but at £66 it was a bit expensive for me. I then tried different diet clubs but all I seem to be able to think about is how much free food can I eat and get away with... lol... So this morning first thing I went down to the pharmacy and joined and got my packs and info etc. I'm really excited and hoping that this is the way forward for me. Have warned the OH and the 3 kids to keep the food away from me for a few days until I get into ketosis. Roll on Ketosis - I love it!!! Looking forward to chatting to everyone - sal x

welcome aboard hun x
this forum is great for support.
i'm sure you'll sail through.
keep looking forward to ya first wegh in x

welcome :) LT is difficult, and there are days you feel like jacking it in (I had that yesterday) but thanks to the amazing support you get from here, it makes it that bit better. Best of luck on your LT journey!!

hi

Hi Sallsa,

keep going! youve made the big leap, so you are half way there.

im on day 3.. day 1 ok, day 2 bit tough but by 3, all normal..

best of luck and may your losses be big ones!!!

Sal, good to meet you. Hope you have a great journey. This forum is a fab support group. Any probs, always hop on here. There is always great advice here.

Hi

Welcome to the forum & LT!! Sounds like you've given it a good think & you've done LighterLife so you know pretty much what to expect as far as TFR is concerned & getting into ketosis...

Good luck with your first week! & keep on here, it's really a great help!

Hannah

Hi and welcome to LT and minimins you sit down make yourself at home ..and good luck for your first week

debz x

Welcome to the world of LT, it is a fab diet that works brilliantly, good luck with your first few days, it does not take long to get into and the rewards speak for themselves. I have started LT again today ready for my hols.

Welcome aboard Sal! LT is absolutely fantastic, it's a miracle worker! This forum is a Godsend and should be advertised on the LT bag.

If you ever need a moan, help, support or advice just pop on here, as there is always someone here to listen.

I could not have got where I am today without this forum and the gorgeous people in it.

Keep posting and I look forward to your first weigh in!

Good luck sweetie and as said above - come here for plenty of advice, tips and hints or even just a chat :D

Thanx everyone for the warm welcome. Day 2 now not feeling the greatest but I know it will pass - soon I hope!! I was reading some of the posts this morning and read about putting the sweetner in the shakes - doesnt half make a difference! I had one of the strawberry ones yesterday and really had to force it down yuk!! But I put a sweetner in it this morning and it tasted really nice. Anyway thanx again all you are all doing brilliantly and its great inspiration - sal x

Hey Sal,

Welcome to the forum- you're going to love the support and advice you get on here- it's a total Godsend!

Good luck for your first week!

x

Back