day 1

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by missyd, 21 October 2009 Social URL.

1. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    well here i am start of my CD journey, im sat here now trying to eat the apple and cinnaman porridge :ignore: ewww its nasty!!! think i will stick to the shakes but i am determined and will stick to it i will just change the porridge for shakes and hope i like them! x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. clairegoodall

clairegoodall Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(16.88%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Welcome welcome! I have completely got used to the apple & cinnamon porridge - I now have it twice a day!!
    Good luck to you. I am at the end of week 5 today and have lost 19llbs. I can now wear clothes I haven't worn for over 3 years.... shame they are all out of fashion now!!!
    stick to the plan, drink your water (easier said than done I know) and in a few days you will stop thinking about food completely... honestly! You won't feel hungry, you will have lots of energy and well on the way to your goal. If you have moments where you need a bit of a pep-talk, then look no further - you will get all the support you need on this lovely forum of wonderful friends who all know how you feel.
    Onward and upward!
    Claire
    x

4. Hayley 22

Hayley 22 would like to be slim

Start Weight:
    12st3.8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I havent personally tried the porridge, im very fussy about my porridge so not risked it!

Stick with it though and remember your taste will change along the way.

The only shakes i haven't likes is Butterscotch, Vannila and Walnut and toffee. There has been 1 soup i didnt like and they're discontinuing it anyway.

All thes best and stick with it.

This site is great for support!!

5. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    thanks peeps iv had the mint choc for lunch its lovely, im doing ok with the water i drank loads before i started this so its not really a problem well done to you guys on your fab losses!! x

6. AlexIce

AlexIce Silver Member

Start Weight:
    160kg
    Current Weight:
    147kg
    Goal Weight:
    100kg
    Lost(%):
    13kg(8.11%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Donna,
    It will all be worthwhile when you get weighed at the end of the week - and that will keep you going another week :)

7. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hey, I'm a porridge fan here!
    Well done on getting started missyd, this is the hard bit-it does get better x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.