Day 1

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by faraway, 27 November 2009 Social URL.

1. faraway

faraway New Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hello :wave_cry:

I'm starting SS tomorrow (well today really as it's past midnight). Met my CDC today and she was really nice.

Sometimes I can't believe how far I've let my weight problem go, I get so worried about how it affects my health :(

My starting weight was 19st 4.5lbs which when you consider I'm only just over 5 foot shows how big of a journey I have to go on. I've tried every diet under the sun including trying cambridge before but only lasting a week.

I'm so determined this time as we want to have children in the next year, (my girlfriend will be carrying our baby) and I'm determined not to be a fat mummy :mad:

Anyway just thought I'd say hi - look forward to talking to you all over the coming months

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. faraway

faraway New Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    first shake and litre of water down...

4. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Start Weight:
    192lb
    Current Weight:
    192lb
    Goal Weight:
    138lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers/low carb/cc
    Welcome Faraway... you've made your decision and gotten started and that's the really hard part. This site is great for support. Look into joining a team, scanning daily threads, keep asking for advice, etc.

I lost five stone last year, but some back on -- but am now taking it off. You can do this... there are so many inspirational success stories on this site. Read some if you need some motivation.

MinnieMel

5. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hey Faraway, I'm on a re-start too. I lost about 4 stone at the beginning of the year but never got to goal (have about another 5 stone to lose) and i'm 31 next year and am hoping i'll be somewhere near goal so i can go on a shopping spree and look gorgeous on a night out with my hubby.
    I've already got 3 kids and using having a baby as your inspiration is fab - i hate being a chubby mummy - being a yummy mummy is far more appealing!
    Good luck! *hugs*

6. kurious_oranj

kurious_oranj Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.48%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast type stuff
    Hi Faraway,
    Good luck. CD is pretty amazing and people here are really helpful. You'll be fine :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.