Day 1

fongy

:( feeling a little rough......
maybe it's the intake of more water than usual...
really don't like the orange chokkie bars but love the toffee raisin ones....
Mushroom soup..ok
chokkie drink..ok...

pheww......and I'm only on day one......have an amazing urge for scrambled egg on toast and a bag of plain crisps!!

hoping this is normal..as I am feeling rather niggly......wouldn't mind but I find it hard eating enough...and now feel starving for food to chew......

Fongs.....focusing on a goal.......pheww lol..

it's all normal, Fongs. Stick it out for a few days, and it'll start to get better :)

Yup, perfectly normal!

Give it a few more days, ketosis will kick in and you should feel fine :)

Only the first few days matey. ;)

After that it truly does get better, honest!

Keep drinking the water, maybe try and get an early night for the next few days? I've found I actually sleep a lot better since I started doing this, that would be a :cool: side-effect for you if it happens.......

if you were a bit of a caffeine fiend (why do I think that with all the very hopeful posts from you about being able to drink any of the cola's lol )

have a black coffee or tea, it brings things into sharp focus & stops the food cravings, Honest

if your headache is from lack of caffeine, it'll sort that out

unfortunately I have gone back onto caffeinated coffee since this diet, but never mind, its a means to an end-I can go back onto caffeine free afterwards

I too find black coffee really helps :)

How's it going today?

Hi fongy - best of luck. Stick with it. I'm a great one for saying that as I try and try!! Back again, to try and get my head around this. I manage for 3 or 4 days, and then give in. White wine is my downfall. I treat myself to a glass or three, knowing that it will take me back to eating, and there we go again.../ Going to have another go, and come to these posts often for inspiration and support. All the best to you, there are some great people here.

Back