Day 1 (:

ThinDilema

Hello everyone :wavey:
Im starting cambridge tomorrow and im quite excited..planning on losing alot of weight *fingerscrossed*

How has everyone found the diet?

DAY 1

So far so good, i feel okay a little tired (but i was up till 2.30am...stupid insomnia!) im sat at work with my cuppa (milk free of course) and im planning on having capaccino shake with ice for lunch (im popping home saves temptation here!) Hopefully ill be okay, I am wondering whether to do SS+ and wondered what your guys views were on it? Only im a very social person and like eating with people even if its just some fish or chicken and salad leave you know?

Also my 4 year relationship broke down a little while ago now (in reality it was broken for months) and i've been talking to this really nice guy...how would you explain this diet to someone new?

Hope your all doing well!

Rachael :queen: xxx

Last edited:
Hi Rachael,

The first few days are tough, but stick with it and before you know it you will have forgotten about food. :D Thats a lie you wont! But it gets easier and easier to stick to.
Then just watch the weight fall off you.

Good luck hun.

Tanja

Hi Rachael,

The first few days are tough, but stick with it and before you know it you will have forgotten about food. :D Thats a lie you wont! But it gets easier and easier to stick to.
Then just watch the weight fall off you.

Good luck hun.

Tanja

HAHA Tange i got excited when you said after a while you forget about food lol :( LOL.

Hiya hun welcome to the CD :D I am on day 5 of a re start . My first 3 days where a nightmare i felt terrible..... but i stuck it out and now i dont feel sick dizzy or have bad heads hehe!! Let us know tomorra how your first day goes <3 xxxx

this site is great for support. Get through the first week and you will be fine. You will be so pleased at first WI
Keep us posted x x

Hi Rachael

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your weight loss. :)

I am just starting my second week on SS+ (did SS for the first week) and feel much better than I did in the first week. For me taking each day at a time is the best way to tackle this diet as I lose focus if I try to think to far ahead.

Keep posting

x Debs x

Hi Rachel,
Welcome to minis :)

Good luck on your journey! I'm just at the end of Day 1 so it's early days but looking forward to what's ahead. From what I've seen so far on minis everyone is really nice and very supportive which is amazing ;)

Wishing you all the best and chat soon xx

Jess xx

Welcome & Good luck Xx

welcome Rachael
Good luck on your 1st day just finished my first week on SS and apart from the first couple of days having a headache and feeling a bit odd found it fairly easy so i am sure you will get through your 1st week as well
Andy

It gets easier ... the first week or so is kind of difficult .. you know the adjustment to actually not eating. I have noticed now I dont crave any sort of food anymore ..but for the first couple of weeks I craves Pizza real bad.

good luck and day 1 is almost behind you - you will do just great.

welcome and good luck. I'm in week 3 at the moment and bizarrely haven't craved anything.......yet.....break the day down in your head and get through it hour by hour. Drink loads of water - even more than you think you need and you will be ok.

Back