Day 1

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by sassypantz, 25 June 2010 Social URL.

1. sassypantz

sassypantz Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(7.91%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    :wave_cry: Hi my name is ann-marie this is my first day on lipotrim im so hungrey but i know i have to stick at this, i need my gallbladder removed ASAP and they wont do it until i loss at least 3stone:cry: so here i go wish me luck

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kathryn_

Kathryn_ Banned

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(32.07%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Good luck! It is my third day today.

If you find yourself feeling hungry, Find something to do.
    (I have bought a magnetic jigsaw, stuck it to my fridge- Every time I find myself standing by the fridge, I do some of it, then I forget what I was there for!)

4. pifel01

pifel01 Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(11.11%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    4 days today good luck to you

5. Glam Rock Chick

Glam Rock Chick Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(17.97%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Ann-Marie, hope you've manged the first day ok. It is hard, but I found that drinking loads of really cold water really helped with the hunger.
    Just started my third week now and can honestly say I never really felt hungry after the first couple of days. I did feel like eating sometimes during that first week, but that is just your body trying to trick you into storing more yummy fat in case there is a famine any time soon! Not eating now feels so natural that I don't even think about it, and I could eat for Britain before I started!
    Lots of luck, once you get to that first weigh in and see how well you have done, you'll be really ready to carry on!

6. springermad

springermad Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    :wave_cry: Hi anne Marie good luck on your LP journey, Keep glugging that water, a good tip buy a bag of ice cubes from the supermarket and blitz with your shake yum!!!:eek:

7. sassypantz

sassypantz Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(7.91%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi everyone thanks for the replys and tips, im doing well i thought i would have woke this morning ready to eat the house but i feel fine to day! although i am making dinner right now and the smell of it is so yummy but i know i can (have) to stick at this. the kids and house work have kept me busy today so hoping every day flys like this one

hope u r all doing well :)

8. weenireeni

weenireeni New Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Well today is my 1st day, made my shake into a mousse for lunch, which was bearable, then tried to eat peanut buttuer flapjack an hour ago, managed about one bite before nearly vommin, theyre yuk!!!

hope tomo is easier when im at work!

craving fruit, of all things! but i have to lose weight as i get married in aug and currently i dont fit in my dress :(

9. sassypantz

sassypantz Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(7.91%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    hiya weenireeni oh im so disapointed to hear the flapjacks r not nice i was lookin 4ward 2 getting sum this week, goodluck 4 2morro :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.