Day 1...

Keighleyjo2010

Silver Member
Have managed to get thru my 1st shake which I divided into 2 (9:30 & 12:30) had a little gag wen drinking 12:30 but not as bad as I use to. I think that was down to the big lumps which I couldn't get rid of. But atleast I got it down me.

Have drank 1/3 of my bottle of water, when I have a little hunger pang I have a mouth full of water which is helping.

I AM going to do this. I must stop myself from jumping on the wii to weigh myself.

hi , I find the only shake that doesnt have lumps is the choc mint one . with the others I have to blend them or the lumps make me gag ! Do you have a hand held stick blender ? if not they are pretty cheap from tesco / asda etc and so worth getting :)

hi

i love the hand whisks, that's my prefered choice. my shakes are always smooth, creamy and has a lovely froth on top. i love them ice cold. if i have them hot they taste foul.

you need to find your perfect way of making them.

mine is to put the water in the jug, open the packet, start the whisk then add the contents whilst the whisk is going. i get 0 lumps. i also swill it around a bit while i whisking. got it down to perfection.

determinator said:
hi , I find the only shake that doesnt have lumps is the choc mint one . with the others I have to blend them or the lumps make me gag ! Do you have a hand held stick blender ? if not they are pretty cheap from tesco / asda etc and so worth getting :)

My first shake was choc mint- my first half was fine no lumps but them my second OMG! I had nice floating lumps lol. My second was strawberry, which keeps repeating on me which isn't very pleasant.

I have ordered a cappuccino whisk from amazon, I am using a normal whisk and it is awful!!

I don't do the shakes (apart from the tetras) but with the soups I find mixing the powder with a little cold water into a paste and then slowly adding the rest of the water bit by bit with constant mixing gives me a lump free end product. Might work with the shakes...

Back