Day 1

How are you doing today shakes? x

Hi slimmer sue... I've been feeling pretty good most of the day until now :-( I've got a pretty bad headache & I'm pretty hungry but luckily I'm in work which is keeping me busy. How's it going for you?

just keep sipping that water and youll push through..good luck :) x

The good thing is about 15 mins after the hunger starts it's gone again. Think it might just be in my head. The water is a life saver!! :) feeling much better at the moment. Looking forward to day 3 :)

I know how you feel, I "fancy" things but I'm not really hungry and 10 minutes and a pint of water later i've forgotten it, it is so much easier in work! I get angry at myself that I can't have certain foods (won't mention any as don't want to put stuff in your heads) which has surprised me, but my honeymoon bikini will feel sooooo much better than anything tastes! Well done, we can do this!

its crazy isnt it.... today in work it was one of the girls bdays so i had to cut up & dish out chocolate cake! it was a big test of my willpower but im proud i could do it. :D:D i wanted it for about 5 minutes but then i pictured "slim me" and i didnt want it anymore.

we can defo do this!!! :D

Wow, you were so close to chocolate cake, that is willpower! Just the smell.........stop it! Think of bikini, think of bikini! Lol! Some people find they still love to cook and be around food but I'm certainly not one of them!

yeah it was very close :cry:it wasnt easy but i think its good to do a test of strength every now and then but i agree i cant be around food all the time. ive spent lunch in my car with my shake and book rather than sitting in the canteen :) just until i get the first week or so out of the way. im excited for my first weigh in on saturday :D

Back