Day 1 :)

Discussion in 'Atkins Diet' started by WelshCupcake, 2 March 2011 Social URL.

1. WelshCupcake

WelshCupcake Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(2.99%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Well my first day has gone pretty good and was wondering if you guys could check what I have eaten. I didn't quite manage 4 litres of water but almost 3. ok here goes:

Breakfast: 3 eggs scrambled, 30g cheese, cup mushrooms, half a mattesons sausage (only ones I could find with no carbs and no nasty stuff) all done in a bit of olive oil.

Lunch: King prawns, tin of salmon, 3 tbsp hellmans mayo, half cup cucumber, half cup pepper, 2 romaine leaves and 30g cheese.

Dinner: 2 pork chops done in olive oil, cup broccoli (didnt seem like much really), a cheese sauce made from 30g cream cheese, bit of butter and tsp of double cream.

Snacks: sliced beef and mayo rollups, 3 chicken drumsticks

I would be so grateful if someone could have a look as I really want to do well. Thanks in advance :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

Diet:
    atkins
    did you have time to go to work? ........... hell of a lot of cooking !!! well done on your first day x

4. WelshCupcake

WelshCupcake Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(2.99%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Yep was in work 8.30 til 5 lol... I cooked brekky and took it to work with me and lunch I prepared last night. Dinner didn't take too long but I cooked loads tonight gotta do more tomorrow... just gotta make it to the weekend and I will be in my routine. This looks ok to you then, will be much of the same each day but I need to find a veg I can have more of cuz there was not much broccoli to show for a cup :eek:

mustdoit likes this.
  5. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

Diet:
    atkins
    No it sounds good ...... cabbage, cauli ..... had a giggle with you taking your scrambled egg to work , keep up the good work ....when are you going to weigh ? xx

6. WelshCupcake

WelshCupcake Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(2.99%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    I will use one of those tomorrow then I think might look a bit more lol... That cheese sauce was lush will be using that again. I plan to weigh and measure again in 2 weeks, don't know if I can make it but hubby is hiding the scales would be on there everyday otherwise. You have done awesome, can I ask do you have much to lose?

7. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

Diet:
    atkins
    Loads about 3stones !! weigh after a week to keep the motivation going ........ i weigh every day !!! Is Hubby doing it with you ? xxx

8. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    looks good, but I'd like to see more green leaf veggie in there instead of peppers and cauli, but stiill no complaints really :)

9. WelshCupcake

WelshCupcake Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(2.99%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Hi mustdoit I don't know about after 1 week will see how I feel I spose. Hubby is not doing this with me he does not like meat very much so going it alone :)
    Hi Jim, I didn't have any cauli was broccoli but was wondering what greens you would recommend?

10. AnnieAnnie

AnnieAnnie Gold Member

Hi WelshCupcake, I don't eat meat , just limited fish, but bought the Rose Elliot low carb diet. Some great recipes in that & the cookbook. And lots of success stories too.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.