Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Day 1 :)

Discussion in 'Atkins Diet' started by WelshCupcake, 2 March 2011 Social URL.

1. WelshCupcake

WelshCupcake Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(2.99%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Well my first day has gone pretty good and was wondering if you guys could check what I have eaten. I didn't quite manage 4 litres of water but almost 3. ok here goes:

Breakfast: 3 eggs scrambled, 30g cheese, cup mushrooms, half a mattesons sausage (only ones I could find with no carbs and no nasty stuff) all done in a bit of olive oil.

Lunch: King prawns, tin of salmon, 3 tbsp hellmans mayo, half cup cucumber, half cup pepper, 2 romaine leaves and 30g cheese.

Dinner: 2 pork chops done in olive oil, cup broccoli (didnt seem like much really), a cheese sauce made from 30g cream cheese, bit of butter and tsp of double cream.

Snacks: sliced beef and mayo rollups, 3 chicken drumsticks

I would be so grateful if someone could have a look as I really want to do well. Thanks in advance :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

Diet:
    atkins
    did you have time to go to work? ........... hell of a lot of cooking !!! well done on your first day x

4. WelshCupcake

WelshCupcake Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(2.99%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Yep was in work 8.30 til 5 lol... I cooked brekky and took it to work with me and lunch I prepared last night. Dinner didn't take too long but I cooked loads tonight gotta do more tomorrow... just gotta make it to the weekend and I will be in my routine. This looks ok to you then, will be much of the same each day but I need to find a veg I can have more of cuz there was not much broccoli to show for a cup :eek:

mustdoit likes this.
  5. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

Diet:
    atkins
    No it sounds good ...... cabbage, cauli ..... had a giggle with you taking your scrambled egg to work , keep up the good work ....when are you going to weigh ? xx

6. WelshCupcake

WelshCupcake Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(2.99%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    I will use one of those tomorrow then I think might look a bit more lol... That cheese sauce was lush will be using that again. I plan to weigh and measure again in 2 weeks, don't know if I can make it but hubby is hiding the scales would be on there everyday otherwise. You have done awesome, can I ask do you have much to lose?

7. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

Diet:
    atkins
    Loads about 3stones !! weigh after a week to keep the motivation going ........ i weigh every day !!! Is Hubby doing it with you ? xxx

8. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    looks good, but I'd like to see more green leaf veggie in there instead of peppers and cauli, but stiill no complaints really :)

9. WelshCupcake

WelshCupcake Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(2.99%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Hi mustdoit I don't know about after 1 week will see how I feel I spose. Hubby is not doing this with me he does not like meat very much so going it alone :)
    Hi Jim, I didn't have any cauli was broccoli but was wondering what greens you would recommend?

10. AnnieAnnie

AnnieAnnie Gold Member

Hi WelshCupcake, I don't eat meat , just limited fish, but bought the Rose Elliot low carb diet. Some great recipes in that & the cookbook. And lots of success stories too.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.