Day 1

Hey Hun. Don't dwell on the past too much. What's done is done. You can get that body back! It's more than possible! :)
I however have never been slim so for me being 'normal' is going to be a brand new experience. We both can get there for sure! X

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

well done on your weight loss Magda, and thanks so much for the kind comment :)

Its all in my head! so i just need to get over it. I'm lucky that my friends and hubbie are really supportive and will do anything to help! (although he's just ordered an indian. i might throw him out the back lol )

Day 3 and still not feeling too bad, getting fed up drinking black coffee. Any suggestions on what else I could have?? Xx

The fluids can get boring, I usually have coffee with a little of the vanilla pack in it, it goves it a nice edge to it as I hate coffee full stop. I am also not a fan of anything other than 'normal' tea and need milk in it so thats been a no no too.

I drink mostly water with flavourings, some of the girls in my group drink them hot, but again I havent tried it.

Sorry not much help there I know, but wanted to wish you luck for day 3! xx

aww thanks Lady T. I;ve just had my chicken soup and it wasnt that great :( ill be ok though, nobody ever said this was going to easy!!!

Hey, this is as easy or as hard as you make it. Just believe in yourself and it will all work out.

I have literally stuck to the shakes with the odd bar thrown in, I find that if I try things and dont like them I would struggle so sticking to what works for me. I havent found it to bad just doing it this way.

Keep yourself busy as well, I tended to do nothing for the first month or so and found my mind wandering but now I try to do things in between my packs. The day soon goes by you will soon be at your forst WI and that will spur you on xx

Chin up lovely xx

Well done on joining, that was one of the most difficult parts for me! I'm now 5 weeks in and agree that the first week was the worst but after that has been reasonably plain sailing.

I can only echo the above, attend the meetings and drink water, water and yes more water. Good luck hon, looking forward to seeing how you get on

Claire, x

Back