Day 1

Iveabigask

Skelator Here I come
Hi everyone!!!

I'm new around here, so nice to meet you all. I'm on day 1 of Ll and really exited to get kick started on the new healthy me woohoo

Any advice for a new starter??

Thanks in advance for all your support

Iveabigask

Xx

Hello and welcome!
:)
LL is amazing! My advice would be to try and get through the first week. After that it's relatively easy. Drink loads of water, go to your classes and keep posting on here. This forum has been my lifeline too many times to mention and everyone is absolutely lovely

Good luck xx

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Thanks so much magic!!!

How did you get on with it? Have you lost much?

Iveabigask said:
Hi everyone!!!

I'm new around here, so nice to meet you all. I'm on day 1 of Ll and really exited to get kick started on the new healthy me woohoo

Any advice for a new starter??

Thanks in advance for all your support

Iveabigask

Xx

Hi and welcome,good luck on your journey.
My only advice would be,is to stay focused and try not to miss any of the group meetings,they are crucial!
Sexy xx

Thanks sexy. It's one of those things that I always found a reason not to do it???

But I guess everyone has to start somewhere. Told my husband Last night to take a good look at me as this is the last time he will see me this size lol

Iveabigask said:
Thanks sexy. It's one of those things that I always found a reason not to do it???

But I guess everyone has to start somewhere. Told my husband Last night to take a good look at me as this is the last time he will see me this size lol

Good on you,you go girl!
Sexy xx

Iveabigask said:
Thanks so much magic!!!

How did you get on with it? Have you lost much?

LL has changed my life!
So far I lost 60lbs and have about 20 ish to go.
Its been plain sailing for me until a few weeks ago when I went a bit mad and found it tough to get back on the plan.
I'm determined to see it through till the end!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Wow magic, that's amazing!!!!

Did it take you long to lose?

Welcome and congrats on picking the best diet ever. This really works. Once you get through this first week you should be fine. To repeat what has been said, drink plenty of water and go to class and off course the wonderful support you'll get on here. Stay strong. U can do it xxx:-D

Aww thanks so much!!!!!

I have my sunshine orange drink on my desk which is helping with the afternoon

Xxx

How as your first day gone Hun? Hope it hasn't been too bad xxx :)

it actually wasnt that bad!! I was a bit narky towards the end of the evening, but sure thats nothing new lol!!!

Getting ready to start day 2!! I realised last night that i'm nearly 16.7 stone. I cant believe i've put on so much weight.

I'm sticking to this no matter what!! :) :D:D

Well done. Once you get into ketosis it should be plain sailing. Try to stay away from situations that could tempt you until you feel strong enough to cope. you can do it. We'll all get there together. Remember 'no pain, no gain' xxx :-D ;-)

Day 2 and I'm feeling good! Woke up with a headache but ready to face another day woo

Julslynne said:
Well done. Once you get into ketosis it should be plain sailing. Try to stay away from situations that could tempt you until you feel strong enough to cope. you can do it. We'll all get there together. Remember 'no pain, no gain' xxx :-D ;-)

Thanks a mill!! I'm looking forward to seeing the new slim me!!

Hey and welcome, you will find all the support you need from here and so much inspiration that will spur you on when you are having a wobble.

LL is the best thing that has happened to me in terms of diets, tried all the rest and failed. So far I have lost 33lbs in 8 weeks, cant even remember losing that weight on any other diet. I love the fact the classes offer the CBT it has helped so much. I am also loving the fact I have dropped dress sizes already and actually feel good when I am getting dressed in the mornings now, I have a new found confidence, just hope the world is ready for me when I have actually lost the remainder of my weight which is 48lb.

My only tips would be stay focused, drink lots of water and when temptation kicks in treat yourself to a pamper session you will get so much more out of it than giving yourself food as a treat! I would also say that LL has been easy for me so far because I have been 100% abstinent since I started.

Good luck and look forward to hearing how you get on with your weightloss journey. xx

Aw thank you so much lady T. I'm feeling a bit narky this afternoon and work is full of sweets and cakes!! Thankfully my husband has just met me for a coffee to take my mind off it. Your post has really helped too!!!

Thats amazing you've stuck to it 100% you're an inspiration xxxx

You just keep imaging what you will l,ook like at goal, the sweets and cakes will still be there when you are done with LL, who knows you might not even want them then!!

Aw how sweet is your hubby.

Thank you, I am one of many that have stuck to it, you can too! xx

Hello,

I hope day two is going ok? This really is the best diet, especially if like me it's all in your head.

Hope day 3 is great, you'll be in ketosis soon and that helps so much.

Good luck,
Kirstie

Thanks Kirstie!!

Its not so bad, just had the chilli on carne and its one of the weirdest things ive ever tasted lol!! very manufactured IYKWIM.
I looked at some photos of when i was 9.5 stone and I have to be honest, its bummed me out a little.
How have I let myself go so much??? i'll be ok, just need to keep going. There is no room for failure in Project Skinny!!!:p:D

Back