Day 1

Gillybean

Well i think i'm doing okay. Am feeling a bit hungry but i think its just in my head

I had a proper shake for breakfast and made it up to 400ml of water, then had the tetra for lunch and have just had yummy chocolate mint for tea.

I have never drunk so much water, i am on about 2 1/2 litres so far, how much more do i have to drink?

I'm so glad the toilet isn't too far away from my desk, i even had to cut a phone call short so i could go for a wee i couldn't wait anymore.

But all in all it hasn't been as bad as i think, will tomorrow be worse or easier?

WELCOME

HI AND WELCOME:grouphugg:. IT DOES GET EASIER THIS IS MY SECOND TIME BACK ON AFTER A FEW WEEKS OFF. DRINK AS MUCH WATER AS U CAN THE MORE YOU DRINK THE MORE WEIGHT U LOSE. LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR JORNEY. :character00238:

SHARON X

Hi, well done, day one almost over! It does get easier but i still spend alot of time going to the loo!! I drink between 4 and 5 litres of water but i think the recommendation is 2.5/3? the more you drink the better but be careful drinking too much near bed time, I got up 3 times a night in the first week, learnt my lesson now :) x

:) Hi there, well done on getting through your first day. Wish you lots of luck in your weightloss, we have a similar amount to lose. I am still waiting to hear if I can get a doctor's approval to do CD.

Hi there,

I am on my first day today too - so far so good, have been very hungry at times and some random thoughts about food but nothing too hard - certainly not the way it is on WW where because you are eating it makes you want to eat more of the things you like and justify it by having less the next day, that is what I like about this plan.

So far I have drank 3 litres of water and I have another litre here with me, which I may or may not finish tonight before going to bed.

THink I will also have a cup of tea before going to bed. Checked the ketosis strip and there was a trace.

Keep going and keep up the good work.

Well done Nicola and Gilly for getting through your first day!! I drink between 3.5 - 4ltrs a day and am constantly going to the toilet am hoping sooner or later my bladder may expand but I fear that may be wishful thinking!

Congrats to you both on a successful start to your journeys.

Georgie
x

Back