day 1

bexterj24

so i started today as my pack finally arrived but not till 1pm lol but i didnt give in n wait till morning ive had my first shake and it was actually ok better than the LT ones i remember lol.

anyway im going to be using this site much more than i did when on LT as i feel the support on here is amazing and everyone around me is just going to be waiting for the day i quit they dnt think i can do it but this time im determined to get down to goal i have 4 st to get rid of to get to 10st.
i WILL DO IT and prove everyone wrong :) xx

Yes you CAN and WILL do it, but not to prove anyone wrong, but you'll do it for YOU!!

Proving them wrong is an added bonus :D

Good luck and stay strong bexterj24!!

Yaaaay!! I am so excited for you. I am starting once my pack arrives, Wed. at the latest. So I will be here right along with you. I'm so glad to have found this site.

Hiya, i also started today. Dont worry about others and their opinions. Well done you on getting back in the saddle and like a pp said proving them wrong will just be an added bonus!

As ILurvDeCake says - the only person you have to do this for is yourself - but you will be proving other people wrong in the process. ;)

It's not all uphill though, so be prepared for some ups and down. If things go a little off track, just get yourself straight back on it. :)

thank you guys m just glad i have this site for them not so good days xx

txgardenia said:
Yaaaay!! I am so excited for you. I am starting once my pack arrives, Wed. at the latest. So I will be here right along with you. I'm so glad to have found this site.

good luck for wed xx

Back