• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

day 1

MrMojo

Wannabe Mankini Model
yep, feels like it's every hour :)

MrMojo

Wannabe Mankini Model
ok so im coming to the end of day 1 and ive drank 3lit of water n omg i cant stop goin to the loo its really annoying lol ;)
But if you really can't stop, when you start, you might want to get some help or there might end up being a flood :D

ILurvDeCake said:
yep, feels like it's every hour :)
ive been 3times in the last 40mins lol but im pleased with myself ive drank 3lit :) n i hate water

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
im exactly the same today it seems like as soon as i sit down after peeing im up again! its all good though flushing out the system.

I hate water as well - it's the one thing I am struggling with to be honest 1wk in. I might have a look to see if I can get hold of some of the Cambridge Diet flavourings.

The water tastes even worse at home at night for some reason - I guess I'm so used to drinking so much Pepsi Max lol

Funny though, it's a week since I've had some and I don't like the idea of drinking it again!!!

MrMojo

Wannabe Mankini Model
Exante do water flavouring now too, but I'm not sure what it tastes like?

You can drink some flavoured water, there is a post in the forum about drinks :D

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
ok so thats 3 times in the last half hour......come on!!! i must have a babies bladder.

i got tesco own apple water and the strawberry one really nice !

The first time I upped my water intake I was up about 2-3 times in the night for the first few nights, but it gradually improved and about 12 days in I was sleeping through - although it meant I was doing a mega-wee first thing in the morning. :D

MrMojo

Wannabe Mankini Model
LMAO @ mega-wee :D

I will have to have a proper read around the forum and work out what I can do better and what options there are - I've just got stuck into it at short notice without giving it a lot of thought as I have a holiday in about 8 weeks and need to do something before going as there will be a water park nearby which the kids will want me to go on with them!!!!

I will have a look at the other options re: what to drink as I've got to make this as easy as possible I suppose.

Plain water is really tough to keep going with all day so it would help to have something else as well.

losingit

Silver Member
The toilet visits do get easier as time goes on (at least for me) as your bladder gets used to all the water. I was a total non-drinker before the diet but now get around 2.5 to 3 litres a day. At first my body was like "what the hell is goin on here?!" and had me running to the loo 20 times a day it was like being pregnant again, but a few weeks on it's all chilled out and nothing like that.

MrMojo

Wannabe Mankini Model
I can honestly say, I'm not suffering from water retention :D

The toilet visits do get easier as time goes on (at least for me) as your bladder gets used to all the water. I was a total non-drinker before the diet but now get around 2.5 to 3 litres a day. At first my body was like "what the hell is goin on here?!" and had me running to the loo 20 times a day it was like being pregnant again, but a few weeks on it's all chilled out and nothing like that.
I totally agree, although I have no knowledge of the pregnant part. I used to drink a 2 litre bottle of pop every day, but never water. It took some time to build up to drinking 4 litres of water, but I find it very easy now. I'm on day 9 and I slept through last night without needing to streak to the toilet!! :D It worked out to about 12 days again (for me) because I did start building up my water intake before day 1.