day 1

now-or-never

just had my first little blue pill lol. Ive decided to follow the ww propoints to start with as it fits in with my lifestyle at the minute. To be honest i prefer sw but i just dont have the time to start making things from scratch. I have exams at the minute and am going to start a placement on a and e. So just for ease ww it is. Fingers crossed it works as well as sw but im sure i wont be the only one on here following it. Heres to a good week :D

welcome and not only good luck with your lifestyle change, good luck with your exams and placement.. sounds all ever so exciting!!!

Aw i know how you feel!! Juggling placements, exams (and now for me the dreaded dissertation!!!) You will be fine! Good luck and just stay focused, planning is the key!! xx

day 2 over with and for the first time ever im not going over my ww points daily! im too scared to eat anything fatty in case of toilet issues haha. Am i right in thinking that if i have no u know what in the loo then im not eating excess fat ?? or does it take so many days to get into your system and i should be prepared for some ???

If your not eating excess fat you shouldn't have any symptoms. But sometimes the side effects won't happen till up to 72 hrs after eating something bad! :) well done or sticking to it :) x

Back