Day 1

first timer

I am on day 1 and finding it great love the variety you can eat. So here is my question it's nearly 10pm I've just sat down after ironing for 3hours and having cup of tea. I haven't had any syns today but I don't want anything to eat do I need to have my syns????

You dont HAVE to have them, but i was told that you should try and have between 5-15 x

Well....its better if you do but if you can't stomach anything- then dont have anything ;)

usually if i havent had any syns- then i have a hifi bar with a cup of tea- thats 6 syns :)

ive only had 1 syn today- but i am gonna have some toast in about half an hour, dunno what to have with it though- maybe some cheese (6 syns because ive had my Healthy Extra A already)

Really it's better to have syns- because the body needs *some* fats to stay healthy. as long as you dont have syn-free days all the time you'll be fine :)

You don't have to have them but people often find they feel deprived if they don't use them, you might find by the end of the week you really fancy a bar of choc/glass of wine/cheese/whatever your vice is if you fancy it have it thats what its all about. Some people spend all theirs at the weekend and go without in the week. When I started I wasn't so tempted to use them but 8 weeks in I use majority of them to keep me in track :)

Good grief - if you have been ironing for three hours you deserve some syns! I don't think I do as much as three hours ironing in a month!

You don't have to use your syns on things like crisps and chocolate and snacks if you don't want to. I like to use at least some of mine on things like avocado, nuts, butter, oil, in my main meals.

Good grief - if you have been ironing for three hours you deserve some syns! I don't think I do as much as three hours ironing in a month!

You don't have to use your syns on things like crisps and chocolate and snacks if you don't want to. I like to use at least some of mine on things like avocado, nuts, butter, oil, in my main meals.

ironing counts towards body magic awards....

it does...honest...

yeah...i wish *sigh* :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thanks everyone am just off to bed and no syns but am sure that won't be everyday and hoping to have a good loss in my first week to keep me motivated. I love this site really good

Back