day 1

xxxloserxxx

Today hasn't been as bad as I thought, I'm struggling with drinking so much water, my mouth feels constantly dry due to living in a hard water area.
It was hard making the kids teas but other than that it has been relatively easy, I had porridge for breakfast, well 3 spoonfuls... It was horrid, tasted like flaky baby food, I like the shakes and the soup is ok.
I haven't told anyone other than my hubby about doing the cd, I don't want people looking for a change in me, I want them to notice gradually if that makes sense? I'm really excited at the thought of being able to shop in "normal" clothes shops. Being able to play with my kids, and generally happier about myself.
I'm so happy at finding this site, it's nice to know I'm not the only one going through it & after Reading some diaries I feel a bit more positive than I did before
So.... Here goes, wish me luck lol

Hello!

I also hated the porridge I wanted to add tons of sugar!! I think it's good not telling too many people becasue you don't have to live up to their expectations or the advice on this type of diet etc. I'm only in my second week and it's hard at times but then I forgot about food all together and feel very healthy. My skin looks great too:) The water is important though for me, I find the more I drink the more that comes off

Best of luck :)
Majella

well done and keep going. I hated the porridge too - one of the worst things i have ever put in my mouth!

Back