• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Day 1

Best of luck, just think one day at a time x x

I hope so, day 1 I don't think is too bad, it's day 2 and 3 I struggle with!! I've got 4 shakes left from last time so I'm going to have to badly break the rules and have 2 today and tomorrow until I can get to the chemist on Wednesday! Tut tut I know!! But I'm not waiting another day before I get started coz I'm sure there will be another excuse tomorrow!!

From past experience it's sooo much easier after the first 2 weeks, so roll on 2 weeks today!!!!

Thanks guys fingers and toes crossed

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Another downside I've not been weighed yet for weeks!!! So will have to also wait til Wednesday to see what the damage is!!!

No I won't just had my shake, so feeling slightly more in control! Kids r really stressing me out but I'm probably feeling tetchy due to lack of food! I'm sure it'll pass!

This is the longest I've gone in a long time. Last few attempts have only lasted til lunch so doing better!

You can definitely do it! Stick with it and the results are amazing :) Xx

Well done Liz for getting through the first day !! I will be starting myself tomorrow and I can't wait!! Just think how good you will look for Christmas after sticking to it x

Thanks just about survived!!! Last shake in about an hour then bed!!!! Fingers crossed should be about 3 stone ish down for Christmas but will probably have to stick to it as I want to lose about 5!!!

Shinypurple

No longer "Overweight" !
Hi Liz! Sorry I missed this til now...
So glad to hear that you got through your first day - well done! :D And it must be tough having to make food for your boys, I applaud you all the more!

Here's to tomorrow, and the day after and then fingers crossed, it'll be into the easier stretch... :)

Best of luck,
Marianne x

Thanks marianne, yep first day done and dusted- hopefully forever!! Support grateful and extremely accepted lol. Good luck to you too xx