Day 1

becks1991

Hey everyone! So I am just starting Lipotrim TFR today and I am currently drinking my second shake of the day. Any advice on how to make them nicer? haha! I had chocolate earlier and vanilla now and neither are nice at all. I'm also worried about the bad breath thing, my pharmacy didnt have any of the strips so can anyone recommend other strips you can use and can you buy them online? I've had a sore head today but I am hoping that will go away after a while. All in all it hasn't been the worst day ever though I may have underestimated how hard this would be. It would help even a tiny bit if the shakes were more appealing :p

I actually find the chocolate ones nice with a spoon of instant coffee in them, it tastes almost like frozen coffee. I have to have ice in them though.
What are you making the shakes in? I use a shaker and it usually gets rid of all the lumps that you can get.

I don't know about the breath strips, I just brush my teeth and I find it okay.

The headaches will happen in the first week, but they'll pass, just make sure to drink loads of water.
Good luck. :D

Yeah I am going to try the coffee with it tomorrow and hope for the best! Im using a shaker yeah. I wonder if it would be any nicer heated.
I hope they do pass! Thank you :D

I'm on Day 2 becks, I've the breath paranoia too - it's like really bad cotton-mouth!! I find the Original Listerine very good - blows the mouth off me, but the freshness last longer than even the strips!!

As for the headaches - I'm told the fix to everything on this diet is more water!! Ha ha!

The shakes are really unappealing - But that's probably the idea, we're supposed to be getting detached from taste/food etc. The soup is worse, horrid horrid stuff!! Ha ha!

Hi Becks, I'm glad that your day is going well. Keep up with your water and just have some paracetamol handy for those headaches. I like my shakes with plenty of ice and can only drink them through a straw. There are loads of lovely ladies and chaps on here for good advice ;)
Good luck hun.

Hi Becks. I found that i loved the strawberry ones at first, now i can't tolerate them and i had soup for the first 2 weeks...can't stand that now lol. I am just using the choc shakes but might get a vanilla tomoz coz someone sed it tastes like custard when warmed! Well done love, keep it up. x

I find it smells like custard...but tastes more like warm milk!

I've mixed the strawberry and vanilla ones together.....kinda cherryish!

Hmmm - think it's time I started experimenting with these shakes!! ;)

Back