Day 1

jessicajade121 said:
Hi everyone
I'm starting day 1 today of ss and wondered if anybody wanted to buddy? X Jess

Hiya Hun :) good luck for today .. Remember the next 3 days are the worst .. I'm on week 4 but had a break last week so gone back to day 1 yesterday .. Happy to buddy up :) xxx

I've been really crap to be honest that's why I have started again .. I lost 8lbs first 2 weeks & 2lbs last week (wa off plan for 4 days) .. But that's with me still picking at food & never been in ketosis so still well I feel but this week I'm 100% and no picking so far :) .. When's weigh in day? I'll add you as a friend on here or if u have twitter\facebook feel free to add xxx

Jenna_Lou22 said:
I've been really crap to be honest that's why I have started again .. I lost 8lbs first 2 weeks & 2lbs last week (wa off plan for 4 days) .. But that's with me still picking at food & never been in ketosis so still well I feel but this week I'm 100% and no picking so far :) .. When's weigh in day? I'll add you as a friend on here or if u have twitter\facebook feel free to add xxx

I'm on my 3rd week and not managed to do 100% yet for more than a day. So I'm starting again today after a big blip yesterday. Going well so far. Xx

Good luck hun! I'm on day two and I swear I thought I wouldn't make it as the headaches and dizziness were terrible and I was sick but... Roll on day two and I'm fine now!

I can't seem to add people yet (or I'm just been abit of a wally and figured it out yet!) but add me on twitter or something! You going to do great!!! You'll see :D

Well I have just had my will power tested, walked around Asda and when I would normally pick up stuff to eat (that I don't even need) I didn't pick up a thing!! I haven't felt hungry at all except for now and and I think that's only because iv just seen aload of adverts lol .... I defiantly love the strawberry flav ready made cartons... Not to keen on Choco x

My first day too! Had 2 ready mades during the day and then a Choc mint for tea! I'm so motivated not eating doesn't seem to be bothering me. I cut out carbs on Monday, drink 3 litres minimum water a day and since Monday I've lost 6lbs! Today is my first day on shakes, just can't wait to be slim! How are you finding it?

jessicajade121 said:
Hi everyone
I'm starting day 1 today of ss and wondered if anybody wanted to buddy? X Jess

Good luck you'll do just great I'm on week 3 now and have lost 12lb up to now if i can do it any one can xx

good luck hun im on day 10 no cheats at all :) lost 9lb my first week next weigh in is tuesday x

Gemzi2912 said:
My first day too! Had 2 ready mades during the day and then a Choc mint for tea! I'm so motivated not eating doesn't seem to be bothering me. I cut out carbs on Monday, drink 3 litres minimum water a day and since Monday I've lost 6lbs! Today is my first day on shakes, just can't wait to be slim! How are you finding it?

I'm if finding it ok so far, I keep saying stuff about eating something and then realising I can't haha but so far im finding it good. .... I tested my will power in Asda earlier and my friend was shocked that I didn't pick anything up haha x

Will power is a must! Work colleagues had the usual bacon butties this morning it was hell! But even though it will be a while of not eating, I just think if I hadn't overindulged in the first place I wouldn't be on this diet! Got about 4 stone to lose so fingers crossed! Good luck ! X

Gemzi2912 said:
Will power is a must! Work colleagues had the usual bacon butties this morning it was hell! But even though it will be a while of not eating, I just think if I hadn't overindulged in the first place I wouldn't be on this diet! Got about 4 stone to lose so fingers crossed! Good luck ! X

Snap hun iv got to loose about 4:5 stone I think but just going to take it every 12 weeks at a time.... I keep seeing all the stuff in the cupboards that. Are mine and trying so hard not to have anything, iv even just made ice cubes to chomp on so I get my water intake and my body thinks I'm eating when I chomp the ice haha x

I'm on week 14 now, but i'll be your buddy.. i'll be here til christmas before i get to my goal :)

I've just bought some ice Lolly moulds and filled them with summer berry water mix! Not had any hunger, it's the end of day two, the only thing I'm missing is different tastes and the sensation of eating. How are you finding it? X

Yes I was thinking of doing that, I saw some ice Lilly molda in Asda, but my CDC didn't have any of ye water mixture and I don't like orange so I will get some when I see her x

I too am on Day 1 - again! I have had a terrible two days feel like I completely lost control so today I have given myself a right talking to I must focus. This week as well as trying stick 100% I am going to do lots of research into changing thought process and mind sets towards food. I seriously need to improve my relationship with food. If I learn anything earth shattering I will make sure to share x have a good Sunday peeps, sun is out here - so far, I am in Scotland so it could be snowing by lunch time lol xx

Back