Day 1!

Jen84

So today is my first dat, had a chocolate shake, can't say I enjoyed it but I added a spoon of coffee and some ice and that made it slightly more bearable! I only have shakes so any advice on how esle to jazz them up a bit would be greatly appreciated!
Took some before pics too in a bikini - horrific lol!:eek:

But am feeling positive and saw a great saying on the exante facebook site:

Success doesnt come to you, you go to it!

Stick with it. You'll notice a difference around day 4 if you're anything like me :)

I'm not a massive fan of choc shakes either, there's a huge thread on here somewhere on how to doctor shakes & soups to make them more bearable!! I live vanilla though - hot with a spoon of coffee & some ground ginger :0) best of luck on your journey!!

Hi :) Good luck! :) The choc shakes are my least favourite, but I found having them hot with peppermint tea is soo much nicer :) Maybe try adding sweeteners, or coffee, or mixing shakes, so maybe half choc half banana, or something like that :) Keep going! :)

I realised last night that I still had a full pack and as it was almost 10pm I just made it up like hot choc. Was lovely before bed actually!

I don't like the chocolate shakes, but really like all the rest :)

Hi
I am on day 2 of exante and would love to join in to offer and gain some support if that is ok!

I am currently just under 14stone and am getting married in September 2013 and would like to be 10-10.5st by then

I am going wedding dress shopping this September, so want to do Exante to lose 3 stone by that point! So my girl is to be 11stone by September 10th 2012.

I did LL a few years ago successfully but have gradually put the weight back on - mainly by cooking and nesting with my now fiance!

I did no exercise last time, but have bought a cross trainer/bike and have started a morning exercise regime which I am hoping will become habit!

Really nervous about not falling off the wagon so would be great to be able to turn to this site for motivation!

I have already planned for a few meal days - one for our engagement party, 1 for my mums 60th birthday and 4 when I go to V festival. Other than that it is 100% all the way.

Be great to hear from anyone just starting or seasoned pros

Thanks

BP xx

Hello!

Sounds like a great plan. I'm getting married September 1st this year so am desperately trying to lose 2.9 stone before then!

Hopefully you'll find loads of support on here I've been on TS for almost 2 weeks and have really enjoyed coming in here for hints and tips.

Good luck!

L xox

Sure thing skinniminithoughts! Sorry, for some reason I only just saw this!

Back