DAY 1

Teeje42

DAY 1 Just about to make first shake!! Worried about ketosis a bit but planned it so should happen over the weekend!! What's the effects please?

Very determined and excited to stick to this diet.

Weight in yetsreday 14st12lb which is 2lbs heavier than I was at 9mths pregnant!!! :eek:

Hiya Hun and welcome :)

The first few days are the hardest, you may get withdrawal headaches, feel ratty and just generally rubbish BUT it does go!!!

Best advice is to write down why you hate being big and at times when you feel low read it. Remember why you chose the diet, keep drinking your water and have distractions ready!!

Once you see your first loss it'll spur you on even more. :) I've gone from 18st 3lb to 11st 13lb in 24 weeks so in my opinion it's the best diet for me and super fast. Lol.

Good luck, keep posting and let us know how you get on.

xox

That's brilliant!!! Well done I need to lose 4stone to get to my happy weight so long road ahead yet!! Just had the chicken soup and it really doesn't taste nice which is a shame because I've not really got a sweet tooth so was hoping the one savoury option would be good. But won't let that stop me. I am really excited about next Wednesday weigh in and am very determined so fingers crossed, fed up with being the 'fat' mate!! Although my friends are really supportive.

Thanks for posting xxx

Day 2 and I've not cheated at all and drank nearly the 4pts of water required. Can anyone tell me what teas I can drink as I'm already getting bored of Earl Grey could do with an alternative taste!!!

Well done :) I'm on day 3.
You can have peppermint tea :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done, stay determined and keep up the good work with the water :) !! Good luck xxx

Hi Teeje, the first few days are unfortunately the worst as your body adjusts and you get into ketosis. I suffered from headaches and tiredness for the first few days. But once you get past that stage, it gets loads easier and starts to feel normal. You actually stop missing food. Just hang in there and if at any time you feel like you can't handle it or you're struggling, just get yourself on this forum - the people here are amazing and so supportive and they will get you right back on track. x

Thanks guys, off to get some peppermint tea, just don't want to get bored. On day 3 and I must admit I do feel rubbish today and very hungry with tummy rumbings!!! Need to get the ticker thing on once I've actually been weighed next week. I so hope feeling like this is going to be worth it!!!

I'm on my 3rd day and its going ok! They say the first week is the hardest!

Vanilla or Choc shake with Coffee and ice is great !

Hello all. I'm at the end of day one and starting to feel a little sick/shakes.
Can't wait for the first week to be over.
I look forward to getting to know you all :)))

Back