Step 1 Sole Source Day 1!

Starting the Cambridge diet today, my start weight is 14st and 4lbs, im 5ft1" and 24 years old.

Im hoping to lose a stone before my birthday in march. Ive done the cambridge diet before and managed to 10lbs in a week which was amazing! Going to give it a go again starting from today and hopefully get the results that i want by 8th march! First shake this morning is strawberry and chicken and mushroom soup for lunch. Wish me luck :)

Starting the Cambridge diet today, my start weight is 14st and 4lbs, im 5ft1" and 24 years old.

Im hoping to lose a stone before my birthday in march. Ive done the cambridge diet before and managed to 10lbs in a week which was amazing! Going to give it a go again starting from today and hopefully get the results that i want by 8th march! First shake this morning is strawberry and chicken and mushroom soup for lunch. Wish me luck :)

Hi Stephanie welcome! Good luck it's my second time too put on 23lb and been back since 2nd Jan got 12lb to get to goal! I am back to get to goal but also to step up the Steps to make sure I keep this off this time!

Welcome! You will certainly get some good results in 4 weeks! My birthday is not far from yours on the 4th :) x

Back