Day 1

kelbelmarie

I found day one really hard! Im hoping its because I was a bit hung over from my last drinks. Cooking for the kids! HARD! but after my last shake I felt really good that I got through the day :) Bring on day 2!! Im drinking lots of water, green and peppermint tea but feel thirsty all the time is this normal?

Hi the first few days can be hard, while you're waiting for your body to go into ketosis, then on the hunger side it gets much easier. Water is good but don't overdo it and stick to the recommended amount. Sounds like you've had a great start x x x

Hi Kel...Welcome....Im on day 6 i think and still finding it difficult but getting there. Its going to be tough. But u can do it.

Ava
xxx

Hi all I'm new on day 2 not doing too bad just about to cook for the kids, can any1 tell ,me how to get those weight goal tracker things what r on ur posts . Thanks dee xx

Day 2 today too... Been having only 2 shakes as im not that hungry. My problem is the cravings, i just want food:(

Glad to c all the other day 2ers that i can buddy up with.:)

Day 2 today too... Been having only 2 shakes as im not that hungry. My problem is the cravings, i just want food:(

Glad to c all the other day 2ers that i can buddy up with.:)

Hom, you need to make sure you have all 3 shakes each day even if you're not hungry. They contain all the vitamins etc you need to keep going. :)

Back