Day 1

Well I managed to get my goodies a day early so today is my day 1 on CD and ss'ing. Anyone else on day 1 today?

Weighed in this morning which was pretty depressing but least that will be the last time I see that number on my scales again :D

Best of Luck pinkirose!!!

:DJust thing of those great days to come in sunny España, and what a lovely señorita you will be!!

What part are you going to?

Hi Pinkie,

My Day 1 was yesterday so I'm Day 2 today. Day 1 actually worked out better than I'd feared and I'm looking forward to repeating today what I did yesterday. Apart from the braun hand mixer episode at work, the day went ok shakewise. I've brought my balloon whisk in with me today so at least that will be a quieter option when I have my shake.

Yesterday I had water/green tea in the morning (was busy at work) had my first shake at 1 and then water/green tea in the afternoon. Traffic was bad going home and I was dying to get in and make my soup, had that and then another shake after and then water for the rest of the night.

Keeping busy and your mind occupied is the key, luckly I had no emotional trauma to deal with yesterday so that helped.

Good luck today and let me know how you get on!

T4A x

I am off to a lovely Villa in a place called Denia which is in Costa Dorada.

Can't wait. Holiday is a huge motivation especially as I only just managed to do the seat belt up the plane last year :eek:

Hi Pinkie.

I'm on day 2 today :D
Just keep drinking that water.
I have a long way to go but i'm not thinking of the end, just thinking about mini goals.
If i thought i wasn't going to properly eat until sept/oct i might go mad lol. Just want to get down to 16st & take my next goal from there.

Thank you everyone for your replies they are really appreciated.

I am only taking it little steps at a time as I know if I looked at the grand total I have to lose I would become easily deflated.

So my first target and ticker is to lose 10%.

Just done my measurements too as hope to see lots of inches coming off as well as the scales coming down.

Pinkierose,

Dénia!!!!!!!! It's a beautiful place:)

:D I´m planning to go and live there with my boyfriend in June! Wowww.

By the way, how did you find the villa? I am looking at the moment for my parents as they would like to visit this summer.

Wow how cool that you know it well. We have never been before but fancied going to a villa and found one through First Choice.

Would love to know more about the area, maybe I could email you?

Back