Day 1.........

Hi all I'm new to the site and on day 1 of lipotrim (gulp) any hints and tips wud be greatly appreciated. Hoping I don't find it too ruff as I work in a bakery 3mornings a week! :0

Good luck on your journey!the first week is the hardest but it gets soo much esier and when you see the weight losses its definatly worth it :) The minimins forum is my backbone and people are always happy to give you advice and pick you back up if your having a bad day.

Hello! Welcome to the forum. Good luck on your journey. First few days are a bit rough but once you get into ketosis you will feel great and the weight loss is amazing. I'm starting week 5 tomorrow and to date have lost 23lbs. (Hope that gives you some inspiration) the only advice I have is stick with it make sure to drink the water and space your shakes out well as I used to pick lots in an evening so I have my last shake around 7:30/8 so I'm full and don't desire food. Good luck xx

Good luck stick with it even though it can be very hard it does get better. I am on day six, yesterday was my hardest so far but feel better today. This forum is great. So let every one know how you are getting on the super you receive is fantastic.:)

Thanks all for being so welcoming it really makes a difference to find such a friendly encouraging forum I'm sure I'll be on here loads! :)

Hi gypsymagik and welcome!

This forum is a lifesaver, and brilliant for tips and support. As the others have said, get through the first few days / week and you'll be flying. Keep drinking the water if tempted, and soon enough the smell of food / though of eating just doesn't appeal as it used to.

Good luck and let us know how you get on xxx

Hi, I have only been on tfr for a week, but reading the posts, has really made the experience easier! Good luck...

Good luck to u, u will find all the support u need on here, I'm on week 13 and going string thanks to this forum! Best of luck x

Hi, I'm on day 16 and can say the first few days were the hardest. I've found this forum has helped me a lot. Just so good to hear about other people's experiences. I've had a slow start weight loss wise, 3lbs one first weigh in and again 3lbs on second weigh in. I know that I wouldn't have done as well as that on WW or similar so I try not to be too disappointed.

Welcome aboard :bighug:

i just started today! i hope its going good for u! im struggling haha

i just started today! i hope its going good for u! im struggling haha

Welcome aboard Lena :) The craic can be good on here and you do get loads of advice and inspiration and the 1st few days are really hard,

Whats your 1st weigh in day ? :553:

Last edited:
Back