Attack Day 1!

Amylou1986

Hi all!

I'm new to the dukan diet starting today feeling uber motivated!
Any top tips for snacking in the evening times?
Hoping to loose 3 stone so it's going to be a struggle but thought you kind people out there could help?!
Thanks Amy

Welcome to dukan Amy Lou :). Sugar free jelly, dukan muffins, ff nat yoghurt, chicken - all good for snacking on - good luck with dukan it's the best diet in the world and there's loads of people on here that can give you advice if you have any questions x.

Hi Amy and welcome. I like mini quiches for snacking on too. The recipe is on the recipe thread but if you cannot find it just ask, good luck

Welcome! This is the best diet ever, I have lost 2 st in 10 weeks and as long as you find exciting recipes, it doesn't really get boring :).

Snack-wise, I would not cope without dukan muffins! Boiled eggs are good for snacking on, and there is a yummy quark/yoghurt mixture I make for pudding most evenings :)

Good luck and keep us updated! Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey ?
Thanks for all ur advise! I've got through my first 5 attack days and didn't slip once, so far so good! Not lost as much as I thought I would tho ?
On my first day of protein and veg today, never thought I'd be pleased to eat lettuce again lol!

How to you keep it fresh for your evening meals when on a Protein day?! I'm starting to crave things and feel my self eyeing up my boyfriends chips lol but have managed to resist so far!
I'm goin away on a weekend break next week to London and I think in really gonna struggle when eating out and no drink! Any advice? Xxx

Some of my favourite dinners are chicken nuggets or fish fingers, made with your daily oat bran which is soooo good! Also chicken breasts stuffed with extra light philly wrapped in low fat ham, chicken or fish with home made curry sauce, bake in a bag chicken, sticky chicken made with oat bran.... The list is endless honestly! There are loads of great recipes in here too - there are a couple on my diary and in the recipe thread, have a look through the sticky 'recipes I love (updated often) - it had given me so many ideas :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Also eating out I try to have the fish options with veggies or steak :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Eating out is easy, there are always steaks with veg or salmon and veg just ask them to hold sauces and dressings xxx

Same name, same amount of weight to lose

Hi all!

I'm new to the dukan diet starting today feeling uber motivated!
Any top tips for snacking in the evening times?
Hoping to loose 3 stone so it's going to be a struggle but thought you kind people out there could help?!
Thanks Amy

Amy saw your post and as we have the same name and similar weigh to lose thought we could motivate each other! I start today so a little behind!

I have started a diary feel free to check it out (apologies for terrible starting pictures but needed a kick to get me going :))

Back