day 1

Can't say I'm glad tomorrow's Monday, eugh work, tho it's much easier to diet when works there to distract!

Honestly the burger didn't taste great, felt bit sick after! Tasted greasy wasn't what I was expecting! Someone will def be telling u soon that you have lost weight! Your doing so well!

Had quite the test today when I went to the cinema and didn't sneak any popcorn, I think if it was chocolate I would have caved! Sunny days with no alcohol suck, but sunny days in a bikini will be way better so keep at it!

Are u breaking on Wednesday? X

Aww at least work distracts you, my kids go back to school tommorow I love having them all home,
Well now you know food doesnt taste as good you might be less tempted lol
Oh I know how you feel I took my kids to the cinema and they all had sweets and drinks I sat and sniffed a cola bottle ha ha weirdo!!!
Well done on the temptation and not giving in, bikini bodies here we come.
I think nobody has noticed as I am still wearing the same clothes maybe its time for a treat lol,
Yes wednesday is my weigh in day I go at 2.30
Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sniffing cola bottles lol iv sniffed few things too must admit! Yeah wasn't as nice as my yummy chocolate shake!

How do u stop yourself when the kids are out?

You should def treat yourself! A nice summer dress or something! Iv never wore a bikini so really quite excited!

Keep up the good work! My weigh in is tomorrow! Been weighing myself at home so already pretty happy but lookin forward to them confirming it!

Lol I know it sounds so weird lol even the kids ask now do I want to smell it ha ha
Im not sure where the power comes from not to eat but it really doesn't bother me I like seeing them have the pleasure,

Yeah I will go shopping tommorow yay..... not sure I will ever wear a bikini but who knows when on holiday,
Good luck for your weigh in.

Here is a photo of my jar x

Attachments

• 1401722103879.jpg
    1401722103879.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 35
Hello! I'm brand new to the forum and just started week three but really struggled this weekend. Just wanted to say hi and your chat has worked wonders in distracting me for half an hour! I'm 16lb down so totally worth it but wondering why I feel hungry today! Hope everybody has had a good day! I don't even know how to find the conversation again once you've clicked out of it haha! X

Good evening was78 glad you have had a distraction lol, 16lb down well done,!! I am nearly at end of week 5 and I have been hungry this weekend too think its the antibiotics thrown me off i hope not to much though, :rolleyes:
My conversations usually pop back up but when you sign in it willbe under participated conversations I think ha ha, what day do you weigh in?

I started LT about 2wks ago.. Loved it, wasn’t too hungry, no headaches and felt fine but at the end of the third day I fell completely off the wagon purely out of boredom-I couldn’t handle not eating or having to not spend the time I would have before worrying about pointing etc in order to lose weight! So bizarre.. Something that should make me jump at it! LT is great… I just lost control. So I started again yesterday and as of today , end of day 2, definitely feel hungrier than I did at end of day 2 first time around but am hoping this will pass?? Anyone any advice if u have done this before? Will it get easier 2nd time round? Will I still lose weight? Even though I tried it a couple if wks ago and failed on day 3? Help!!

You are all doing so well. I just wanted to say I'm from Lisburn, pretty close to you! Good luck for your weigh in!

Hi Hope... I'm just down the road in Dublin! Just wondered exactly how long your back on it now as the thread at the top says 4 wks ago or something?? Just wondering how you're doing as you've done this before with great success I've read somewhere? It's 06.30 & I'm just gonna get up for work. I won't have my first shake until about 10 though... Woke up with smelly breath alright and almost a dull ache in mouth/throat! No hunger pangs in stomach yet but they'll be here soon I suspect! Really hope I can survive today! Anyone any thoughts on my above questions??

Morning, all I can say is my first week was really tough but stick with it honest once you get passed that first week it will be fine, x a have my 5th weigh in tommorow and habe lost 27lb already, it does work, x x

10.20 now.. Gonna have first shake of day 3. No headache yet but hungry and a tad irritable if I'm honest but I would be like that at this time I I was on weight watchers too and am hoping I'll have more & quicker weightloss with this..:( anyone any advice for 2nd time round Lipotrimmer on Day 3??

My day 2 was terrible! But from day 3 been fine! Have my first weigh in, in a couple of hours so will let you know! Jester your jar is great, iv got myself a jar now! Not sure what to put in!

Just got some good news job wise and really wana go for dinner to celebrate and a cocktail or 2!

I do get the odd hunger pang but only round times I'm due a shake, also I find the pass pretty quick!

Let's keep at it guys! #getting skinny :)

Well done on the job front!! Celebrate with a shake and save your real celebration till you can enjoy it with no worries about cheating,.
Pebbles or coins? Maybe for your jar?
Iam feeling rubbish I know my antibiotics have knocked me out of ketosis and all I want to do is eat lol.

Good evening was78 glad you have had a distraction lol, 16lb down well done,!! I am nearly at end of week 5 and I have been hungry this weekend too think its the antibiotics thrown me off i hope not to much though, :rolleyes:
My conversations usually pop back up but when you sign in it willbe under participated conversations I think ha ha, what day do you weigh in?

I still cant seem to see any comments I've made haha! I'll try on my Ipad tonight! Weigh in is Friday, although I started on a Monday. I had a blip at the weekend as I had some coke zero as I had seen on a thread on here that you could have certain drinks. It seems that my weight didn't move, so I am back to strict strict strict and enjoying my peppermint tea and black coffee and loads of water. I have my first shake about 12 ish, then one when I get in and then a peanut flapjack later in the evening (how gross are they by the way haha) but they are edible and good if I need the action of eating. I spice up the soup to with pepper and chilli. I love this thread, its so nice to have people who understand how hard this is, I find that everybody around me at work etc has an opinion etc and I dont really want to hear the negativity. :confused:

I am totally in ketosis as Ive been weeing on the sticks haha, but I still feel hungry, but maybe it is like somebody mentioned about the urge to eat. I was at a wake yesterday and the smell of peanuts was killing me! I just removed myself and had another glass of water.

Hope everybody is doing ok and jester I hope you finish the antibiotics soon and you feel better. x

12lbs in the first week! Woohoo so pleased!

Maybe go to the beach and take some small pebbles later!

I have found every1 has an opinion too, mostly negative! Mostly about how it's bad and u put it back on! Obv if I go back to how I used to eat it will come on! And it's nowhere near as bad as all the unhealthy stuff I used to eat! Trying not too tell too many people, parents are being really supportive!

#gettingSkinny

Congrats on the 12lb lost

Back