day 1

Hi was, I felt the cold lots and always under a blanket lol. Heartburn ok brushed my teeth and the mint seems to have done the trick for now lol
Skin was a bit iffy at the beginning but now its clear all thetime and my nails have grown loads, x
Still going lol want to fast forward a few months just to see how I look lol x

My skins breaking out a little at the minute too!

I did my vanilla with ice in the blender and was awful! Through away! I think only strawberry as a smoothie for me!

Day8 this diet is tough! Not sure how long I will last!

Keep going everybody. Just think today is nearly over and tomorrow is a new day :) I just had my last shake as a hot choc with sweetener xx I've had a couple of breakouts too. I'm hoping it's just all the rubbish leaving my system :)

Keep going people, I am on week 5!!! Its been tough but if I am still goin anybody can
X
Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Planning on just having a day off on the 21st of this month, then back on it till I am at least a size 14/16. Just want to be healthier and smaller lol x started a size 22/24 now a size18 / 20 x

Last edited:
Thanks a mill Was! That's really reassuring ;) hope you've had a good day today... You're doing so well.. Have you been feeling hungry at all or when did the hunger ease off a little for u? My main problem is bad taste in my mouth & stinky breath..:(

Hi York, no prob at all! You're doing great.. I'm only a day ahead of u lol! My D4 today went well.. No headache or sickness. I felt a tad tired and hungrier before my eve shake at 19.20 but the hunger has not been too bad today. Smelly breath and intermittent bad taste in my mouth.. Is main problem with intermittent hunger pangs-always relieved by the shake. I'm gonna (please god) stay on 4wks but may stay on 8 if I can.. I'm supposed to be moving to London around beginning of July from Dublin but figure I can still do it as all I need is a shaker, my sachets and water ;) and I'm thinking it's much easier than if I was doing WW as I'd have to be worrying about a WW friendly food shop so it's easier to stay on it. Plus my Pharmacist here is all about the money.. I had to ask him to weigh me on Sun and he didn't have a clue about it really.. He didn't check my BMI or anything just turfed out a wks supply of the sachets. Funny thing though it backfired because he gave me ten days worth instead of 7. So I have a feeling I can just buy as much as I want off him for few wks and just get it again when I'm home. Nice guy.. Muslim I think but just didn't have a clue. I didn't mind though, just wanted my wgt & the shakes..lol. I am 5'4" and 12st13lb. I had BMI done elsewhere and it's 30. I'd like to get to 10stone and I'll be a happy bunny. You're wise to get an early night;) gonna do that myself I think. Look forward to hearing more from everyone guys.. D4 over thank god x

Keep going everybody. Just think today is nearly over and tomorrow is a new day :) I just had my last shake as a hot choc with sweetener xx I've had a couple of breakouts too. I'm hoping it's just all the rubbish leaving my system :)
God, have u Was? Should I expect that soon? Janine I know it's hard and I'm way behind u but you've done so well just stick with it a little longer if u can.. Maybe try maintenance at worst but I think u are doing brilliantly..

Doin ok got heartburn tonight but much more positive, she also did say that the antibiotics would have nade an impact so next weigh in shoukd be a good one , how is everyone this evening?

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aww poor u! You're having a tough time.. Amazing will power sticking with it. Hope u feel better..

Congrats to jester4 and mammyof4 on their weight lost today. The best time to dip stick is first thing in the morning curlylocks! How did u find the vanilla with coffee? The root of my mouth is okay but my lips are so tender and dry and I'm def not dehydrated with all this water.

Hi Yorkshire, I'm going into my third week and these last few days have been the easiest for me. I can now make my oh's dinner and watch him eat it and the kids. It does get easier. This is my 2nd time at this, the last being 3 years ago and I managed 10 weeks. Keep it going

Thanks hopefully, a loss meant so much this week, it really does get easier I sit with my kids each meal time now and have even been out to eat with them and had water,

Just looking forward to summer and new clothes x
My lips were really sore at one point too, oh ilove this place everyone going through the same thing x x

Yes rely good day today, avoided all the crap at work which makes me feel very strong lol! I drink loads of peppermint tea which helps with the bad taste in mouth and loads of water which helps. I am conscious of it tho if I'm in meetings and stuff. I just keep
My Distance haha! Those strip things are ok too. With regards spots, only a few, nothing major. I feel great just a bit cold and tired! Don't feel up to exercising tbh xx night guys! Have a great day tomo everybody!

Hopefully I've been putting loads of lip balm on as my lips get dry too and I'm defo not dehydrated xxx

Congrats to jester4 and mammyof4 on their weight lost today. The best time to dip stick is first thing in the morning curlylocks! How did u find the vanilla with coffee? The root of my mouth is okay but my lips are so tender and dry and I'm def not dehydrated with all this water.

Hi Yorkshire, I'm going into my third week and these last few days have been the easiest for me. I can now make my oh's dinner and watch him eat it and the kids. It does get easier. This is my 2nd time at this, the last being 3 years ago and I managed 10 weeks. Keep it going

Thanks Hopefully.. I thought the coffee was lovely with the vanilla, couldn't tolerate the vanilla without the coffee. Love all the others including soup! Maybe your deficient in BVitamins or something particularly 12 which affects the lips/mouth more? Just a thought as your on such a restricted diet which may expose this?? U may have previously not noticed as ur intake was rich in them?? Just a thought... Hope u feel better soon though x

I know jester4, every lb is great to lose. I lost 4lbs today, this was my 2nd weigh in. That's 1 stone in two weeks :)!
I know was78, I'm always covering my mouth when people come too close. I've yet to try peppermint tea. I'm always cold too, which my oh laughs at, as I never was lol.

Thanks curlylocks I will just motor on. It's a good day tm as I'm getting my new car, so my lips can suffer on lol. Hope you have a good day tm x

Back