day 1

I had the vanilla blended with ice to make a smoothie! Not nice guys, with the strawberry it's tasty tho, def worth a try!

Day 9 for me! Struggling to keep at it now!

I had the vanilla blended with ice to make a smoothie! Not nice guys, with the strawberry it's tasty tho, def worth a try!

Day 9 for me! Struggling to keep at it now!

Congrats hopefully, new car, new bod... You'll be the hot chick with the new wheels ;) lol
Janine, you're doing so well am worried now though if you're still feeling like that at nearly twice my time!! So this doesn't get easier guys?? It's morning 5 for me.. Just woke up and I am hungry but am a little worried now is this worth it to be doing this at all?

Guys!!! Honest stick with it. I was a food junkie and ive managed 5 weeks, stick with it. I have lost just over 2 stone in that time, it is so worth it. Hang in there think of the results you want x x x

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Guys!!! Honest stick with it. I was a food junkie and ive managed 5 weeks, stick with it. I have lost just over 2 stone in that time, it is so worth it. Hang in there think of the results you want x x x

Jeepers thanks a million Jester! I totally needed ur support just now was still lounging reading paper in bed and feeling a little like.."is this really worth it or even going to work"? After hearing ur success in 5wks... I sooo think it is! Gonna go have my straw.shake! A little hungry this morn, no headache, bad taste in mouth as usual;) thanks again Jester .. Janine!! We can do it! Stay the course lol

I think I go through phases of being fine and then wanting to eat! I'm not hungry I just want it! But your right keep picturing the results I want!

Is it weird iv saved pics of celebs in bikinis and look at them for motivation! I also take side on selfies in the mirror to physically see any difference! Can already see a slight difference!

Must keep going! Let's do it girls :) x

Jeepers thanks a million Jester! I totally needed ur support just now was still lounging reading paper in bed and feeling a little like.."is this really worth it or even going to work"? After hearing ur success in 5wks... I sooo think it is! Gonna go have my straw.shake! A little hungry this morn, no headache, bad taste in mouth as usual;) thanks again Jester .. Janine!! We can do it! Stay the course lol

Your welcome this site helps me also knowi g I can talk to people going through the same thing, the first week was by far the worst for me but now a lot easier, hope you have had your shake by now and feeling better, we can and WILL get to where we want to be x x

Janine keep going x I don't weigh at home just wait it out a week lol, most of my weightloss has been from the top half of my body butcan feel it inmy jeans now, way to go girls keep at it, soon be posting our end results!! Skinny minnies all round x x

Janine keep going x I don't weigh at home just wait it out a week lol, most of my weightloss has been from the top half of my body butcan feel it inmy jeans now, way to go girls keep at it, soon be posting our end results!! Skinny minnies all round x x

Jester.. Thanks so much! It's so important for me personally to have people like u for support! I have told no one I'm on this!! You're so motivational and would you believe I didn't feel hungry at all once I had brushed my teeth! Just having my shake now lol..
Janine.. I don't think it's weird at all.. If that gets u through then why not!! Do whatever it takes.. Don't be so hard on yourself, this diet is bloody hard enough without beating urself up over stuff which really ought to be applauded! You're just using motivational tips.. When u get to your amazing bikini body u can chuck the celebs and put up your own pics lol! What could be more motivational than that.. You're ahead of me girl.. Keep going x

Lol thanks curly, too right, I'm not telling too many people either!

Thanks jester, enough of my pity party lets do this! :)

Can't wait for my jeans to be too big! X

Keep going everybody!! Everybody's stories motivate me to keep going! We are all doing so well and it will all be worth it! I quite often think about bikinis and nice clothes and the feeling of maybe getting in a size 16 pair of jeans! :) from somewhere like River island :) I dont talk to many people about it so this forum is a little life saver for me. Through the day it helps me to think that you guys are going through exactly the same thing and sticking with it. Just had my first shake, chocolate and I actually really enjoy it. Hope everybody is having a good day! x

Keep going everybody!! Everybody's stories motivate me to keep going! We are all doing so well and it will all be worth it! I quite often think about bikinis and nice clothes and the feeling of maybe getting in a size 16 pair of jeans! :) from somewhere like River island :) I dont talk to many people about it so this forum is a little life saver for me. Through the day it helps me to think that you guys are going through exactly the same thing and sticking with it. Just had my first shake, chocolate and I actually really enjoy it. Hope everybody is having a good day! x
Guys am really struggling this afternoon.. So damn hungry! No headache though.. Please remind me again why I'm not doing the lovely weight watchers where I get to eat and at least snack on a piece of fruit when I feel the hunger.. Was pondering if the first wk on LT is mainly water weight and this is the most significant amount one loses then around 2-4lbs after this.. Isn't Weight Watchers just as effective cos I always lost on WW when I did a little exercise every day.. Just racking my brains here! WW is nowhere near as tortuous... Help guys

Curly keep at it! LT gets the results faster then follow WW or SW! My plan is to go on them to maintain!

Try drinking more water or take a short walk to get your mind off it! I like to daydream about winning the lottery and what I would do, then u forget how hungry u are!

Stay strong, if ur really hungry have ur shake earlier! Also try watching biggest loser or 1 of them programmes I find them really motivational!

Keep at it! We're changing our lives here! Kate moss once said nothin tastes as good as skinny and I would like to be skinny so I can decide if that's true or not!

Curly hang in there, it really does pass, have a shake early x x we are all in this together, x x this works quick

Let's get to know each other a little better, my name is Amanda I am 38, a single parent to 4 wonderful children 1 boy aged 16 and 3 girls aged 15,12,8 I live in manchester about 20 mins from the trafford centre, x

Girls leaving work in half hour, will tell u guys what happened lol.. U guys are great.. thanks. Didn't break.. Still have eve shake left lol

Hi Amanda I'm Janine! I have no kids! I have always been overweight but last year moved in with my bf and started to eat like he did! He's like 6ft something and reasonably fit so it didn't overly phase him, me on the other hand ballooned! Put on about 2 stone in the last 8 months! Want to lose the 2 stone and much more to be that skinny girl I want to be!

Janine - thanks so much! I needed to hear that re WW... And Jester I managed to get for a coffee & had one with a canderel! The guys at work had tonnes of goodies & it was killing me! Anyway I found once I had the coffee it totally helped.. This is the first time I've had coffee or anything in between shakes so it really helped! Anyway, managed to wait and still have my eve shake but it's amazing how we all think alike because just before u guys posted I had armed myself with my evening shake in my pocket ready to throw into shaker if I couldn't cope. It's still in my pocket. Thank u so much u guys for posting straight away.. One thing I have realised is how important a quick response from other users is to someone when they are at a really vulnerable moment. I posted in my weakest moment hoping to get support ASAP so I wouldn't break & u guys helped! Thanks so much.. I am gonna make sure I do this in return! That's why it's so good for us to check on here regularly, as it only takes a few words from someone else to help. Ps I'm still in work on my mobile posting this lol..
I agree Jester let's get to know each other! And would u believe I'm an Amanda too;) also 38, single.. No children yet though hopefully some day though x Someone calling me at work here.. Laters

Glad to help! Distract yourself with coffee and tea then throughout the day!

I did the chocolate tonight mixed as usual but added ice like the bars do with cocktails it really did make it nicer!

I find you guys really helpful and motivating! Like LT is a roller coaster lol and as supportive as my family is they dnt get that I can't have even have 1! Have a few drinking party's coming up and not sure how to handle them! 1 is an engagement party the other a work party so have to go x

Good evening Amanda and Janine hope your both doing ok, its 19.30 and only just had my second shake first one at 10 am, just to show you your not always going to be hungry and sometimes forget lol x

Back