day 1

Only getting logged on now. I agree with jester4 (Amanda) curlylocks also known as Amanda, don't give up. I also thought at the start why not WW or SW and the answer is it's too slow! My name is jileen, I'm from Lisburn in n.ireland, 36 with 3 children aged 18, 4 and 18 weeks. This place really keeps u going x

I agree with you I love checking in here to see what your all up to and how your getting along x

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done Curlylocks (Amanda) for not giving in. I found today day 4 hard I was sooo tired and so cold and I had tons to do at work but struggled to do it and I am expecting day 5 to be just as tough but I think I have come this far I am just going to push through. I used to be a weight watchers leader surprisingly in my skinny days and I know whilst it can be a very healthy diet if you make wise food choices it would take me a long time to get to my goal. I agree I'm going to do this to get a large lump off and them use WW to maintain. I keep telling myself this is just a short time out of my life but it's going to make a massive difference to how I look and feel about myself. I'm one of those people who gives up when it gets hard but I feel really focused at the moment. My daughter is 18 and she lost 2 stone in 3 weeks and that is really driving me.

Wierdly I am an Amanda as well... I am 44 married with 3 children, girl 18 and two boys 14 and 13. I live in Doncaster, South Yorkshire.

I look forward to coming home from work and checking the forum knowing that I am not the only one facing these challenges and that there is support.

Evening all! So sorry I can't check regularly through the day at work but I'm so glad u kept going curly locks (Amanda!) everybody else is doing brilliantly too. My name is wendy, I'm 35, live with my oh and black lab who is my baby :) always been overweight, also suffer with pcos. Have always exercised but never lost a significant amount of weight. I live by the sea in Cumbria. :) nice to meet you all xx having my hair done on sat to cheer me up and weigh day tomo although official weigh day would be a Monday but that was tricky so now Fridays. Xx

Well done Curlylocks (Amanda) for not giving in. I found today day 4 hard I was sooo tired and so cold and I had tons to do at work but struggled to do it and I am expecting day 5 to be just as tough but I think I have come this far I am just going to push through. I used to be a weight watchers leader surprisingly in my skinny days and I know whilst it can be a very healthy diet if you make wise food choices it would take me a long time to get to my goal. I agree I'm going to do this to get a large lump off and them use WW to maintain. I keep telling myself this is just a short time out of my life but it's going to make a massive difference to how I look and feel about myself. I'm one of those people who gives up when it gets hard but I feel really focused at the moment. My daughter is 18 and she lost 2 stone in 3 weeks and that is really driving me.

Wierdly I am an Amanda as well... I am 44 married with 3 children, girl 18 and two boys 14 and 13. I live in Doncaster, South Yorkshire.

I look forward to coming home from work and checking the forum knowing that I am not the only one facing these challenges and that there is support.
Defo push through it, it does get easier xxx

Good evening Amanda and Janine hope your both doing ok, its 19.30 and only just had my second shake first one at 10 am, just to show you your not always going to be hungry and sometimes forget lol x
I'm same, I have first one about 12 ish, then 5ish and 8ish but today I didn't think to have 2nd one until after 6 xx

Janine, Amanda(Jester) & Jileen thanks so much guys.. Today was definitely a Rollercoaster... Went from not hungry to starving to ravenous to not hungry and full of energy.. Guys I ended up going to the gym, did 10mins on stepper, 10 on treadmill and wgts for my arms then zonked out in sauna, I had my 3rd shake after the exercise but b4 the sauna..lol unbelievable! Amanda (York) that's amazing and so great that we have opinion of a WW leader cos that's exactly the idea I've been toying with.. Am gonna go straight onto WW! Have to say guys WW will be like heaven after this! Wat u guys think? At least one can tuck in to a WW chicken hotspot with ton of veg and snickers with tea in the eve lol heaven or what guys! Slap on wrist me this is TFR we're not aloud mention food:)) Wendy enjoy having ur hair done, u've earned it ;) can't believe how many Amanda's are on here guys.. Lol! I'll make it easier.. Curly will be fine for me otherwise it will get difficult for all;) okay as usual my posts are a PhD.. Good nigh girlies.. Happy shaking.. Oh BTW I'm from Dublin...;) chat in the morn girls.. Sweet dreams (pun intended gals)

Well done for going to the gym curly! I skipped it tonight! Maybe 2moro!

Iv never did WW only SW and lost stone and a half in like 10 weeks, iv lost 12 in 1 week on LT! Have been weighing myself and it's not as fast as last week but still slowly comin down xx

Most I've managed to do is some
Sit ups and squats at the mo. I hope I get enough energy to do more, I'm missing my running buddies and bootcamp. Well done today everyone xxx speak to u all tomo

I dont even know another amanda in my day to day life and now I meet you ha ha , happy shaking ladies, with all this support we will all be meeting up at Christmas all skinny minnies x x girls night out yay!!!

Hi Justine, Wendy , Amanda's and Curly Amanda and anyone I may have missed I just wanted to wish everyone a fab day and I hope the sun is shining where you are. Day 5 the day I tripped up last time so I am gritting my teeth and ploughing through. It is also my totm so I'm feeling bloated and heavy which won't help with my weigh in tomorrow. I thought lack of calories would postpone it but it is actually brought it closer :( but it is Friday and I'm feeling happy!! Xx

Hi Justine, Wendy , Amanda's and Curly Amanda and anyone I may have missed I just wanted to wish everyone a fab day and I hope the sun is shining where you are. Day 5 the day I tripped up last time so I am gritting my teeth and ploughing through. It is also my totm so I'm feeling bloated and heavy which won't help with my weigh in tomorrow. I thought lack of calories would postpone it but it is actually brought it closer :( but it is Friday and I'm feeling happy!! Xx

Good morning yep a sunny start here in manchester, get through today and it will get easier, totm will affect your weigh in but just think of tje loss the mext time you get on, happy friday girls hope we sllhave a good day, im booked in at the tattoo shop ooooo lol

Are you getting a tattoo? What you getting? Iv a tattoo I got years ago drunk on holiday it really needs fixed but I'm too scared lol!

OOo what is the tattoo? I dont have any but always been tempted. Good luck everyone today, nearly the weekend (which I always find the hardest) Beautiful up here in Ulverston (where I work). Warm too! Got a PT session this afternoon, we'll see how I am, everybody else been ok exercising?? Happy Friday! One day closer to being skinny lol! xx

Yes booked in for a cover up of a rose on my shoulder, I am having a dreamcatcher, will be my last lol I have 3 others ha ha yay 1 day closer to being thinner, I have yet to try doing extra exercise lol might give it a go, agree weekend is not good when its sunny but we have each other here all weekend x x

Oh no! There's tasty Friday treats in my office! This is the first time chocolates been near me! It's cadburys too ahhhh must resist! I can almost hear it calling me lol!

I'm hitting the gym tonight or maybe the park with it being so sunny! Excellent way to think about it, 1 more day to being skinny!

Any thoughts how long u can do this diet for? Any1 have any weird side effects, the roof of my mouth has calmed down a little!

Good morning girls! How u all doing?
Jester.. I know what u mean, I don't know any other Amanda's either lol! Girls night out at Xmas sounds great... There'll be nothing left of us :) :) good luck with the tattoo... Haven't got any but always wanted a little one somewhere.. May when I'm finished LT;)
Wendy.. What's a PT? Physio or something?? Good luck with it whatever it is though..
Yorkshire.. Just think D5 is no different to any of the other days which you've been fine with .. So just fill up on peppermint tea or coffee between shakes if u get hungry! I'm only a day ahead of u.. You're not going to fail.. Remember how I was on my 2nd Day 3 ... But it went fine;)
Girls I woke up at 05.40 this morn, hungry so I brushed my teeth & tongue lol and got a cup of peppermint tea.. Took hunger away & an hour later after watching TV on my mobile in bed.. I fell back to sleep! Just woke up now.. Feeling a little hungry gonna have my 1st shake soon..
Remember if anyone has a weak moment/hour like I did yesterday then come on here straight away.. I'll chat with u.. I'm in work until 8.30 but I always check regularly.. Like we've said.. This is a lifeline sometimes I know it was for me yesterday.. So I'm here to help too!
Time for an LT macchiato ( my nickname for vanilla, fibre clear & coffee)
Sorry to gross everyone out actually but anyone else having trouble going to the toilet on this thing..I haven't been since I started & getting a little worried??

Ha glad you brought it up lol I didn't go for 2 weeks ha ha good old fibre clear. Off to the tattooist back soon well 3 hours lol, I second being here for anyone during the day not working at the moment, stay away from the chocolate, have chocolate shake later instead, have a good day ladies x x

There is cake here again today and massive bags of crisps, that'll be about three days out of five!!! I have to pass it every time I fill up my cup/water!! haha. I laugh in the face of cake (really crying inside lol).
Glad to hear others are having the loo trouble, me too. The fibre clear helps and the pharmacist recommended senna if it was really bad. But i wouldn't recommend them as a regular thing. Fibre clear seems to help loads.
Sorry PT is a session I have on a friday with a trainer, I've kept it up even though I'm limited at the mo as I want to keep the routine, and I'll go back to bootcamp next week but take it easy and just judge how I feel.
Stay strong everyone!! :) I'm having a mint tea and a glug of water :) xxx

Back