day 1

Girls, not to have a gross conversation but it is important on this diet that we discuss that too as it can be a problem & cause discomfort.. But I just remembered I went on D2 & I've been using Fibreclear with every shake.. Took Senna lastnight they worked this morn...;) Thank God!
Wendy.. I am a sucker for cake particularly Marks & Spencers Chocolate Fudge cake.. Love it!! But u know the cake will be there when ur done on LT too so u can afford a treat then;) I always felt like I'd have to eat all of it... For fear they'd never make chocolate cake again lol! Just habit! Think of how much better you'll feel not having any! If you do eat some the guilt is simply not worth it! Within 10mins of gobbling down the cake you'll be tortured with guilt and contemplation of what to do now.. And it would probably be Restart LT! Do I want to go through all that again...I doubt it! That's exactly what I had to say to myself when all the guys at work yesterday had thee most amazing smelling & looking rocky road cake! But I survived... You will too!
Going for my 1st shake now ;)
Have great day girlies

Let's hope the chocolate shake will hit the spot!

LOL curly for fear that would be the last cake! So true, great way to think there will always be more cake but now get skinny!

We are going through everthing else together why not toilet troubles lol. I have my daughters birthday coming up and i have to make cake and buttercream mmmmm oh the temptation, but ill not have it, oh while in the tattooist the receptionist had fish and chips ohhhhh the smell,
So bad just wanted 1!!

Thanks all, I was fine I just can't believe how much crap there is in my offices! Unbelievable! I crave savoury really. Just got weighed and am 1 stone 5lb lighter in 2wks and 5 days ( not quite three weeks is important haha) xx thanks for all the support this week.
Fish and chips always smell better than they taste! :) curly - senna worked for me too. :) xxx hope everybody has a great Friday x

Hi all, I'm an old hat to LT, hopefully on it for the final time xx

Guys am laughing.. I'm still in work.. All this talk of Fish & Chips & chocolate cake has me foaming at the mouth! I'll be like Cujo this evening...;) yes between senna & fibre clear you'd think I'd never leave the toilet..:) :) laters

Guys am laughing.. I'm still in work.. All this talk of Fish & Chips & chocolate cake has me foaming at the mouth! I'll be like Cujo this evening...;) yes between senna & fibre clear you'd think I'd never leave the toilet..:) :) laters
i know, we're torturing ourselves haha. Xx

It sounds like you have all had an interesting day albeit surrounded by food. Most Fridays everyone in our office contributes to cakes, Danish pastries etc and I had to look at them all day. Felt tempted but managed to rein it in... I'm sorry curly to be mentioning food again but the cinnamon swirly nearly had me.

I like the new tattoo idea and I imagine having that done you don't think about food much ha ha. I don't have any tattoos too fickle, I would change my mind about what I wanted an hour later. I took a colleague to the pharmacy today as she too wants to join so it will be nice to have someone at work who understands what it's like too. I did ask the pharmacist for the Fibreclear whilst I was there funnily enough as I had seen it mentioned and she said she would have to order it in and the earliest would be Monday.... I said do you have anything I could take now because I feel so bloated and she said pure bran from Holland & Barrett or similar but that seemed quite dense and a bit foodlike to be putting in my shake with too many extra calories so I left without anything and I saw the blooming senna there but they never mentioned that it was okay to use that. I can perhaps manage another couple of days whilst my stomach continues to grow. My daughter didn't take anything though worryingly but she still managed to lose plenty of weight. Anyway day 5 tick will be having my third shake quite soon. I am awake from 6.00am every morning so I usually have my first about 8.30 my second around 1pm and then my third usually around 5.30 but I am having a hot chocolate tonight so thought it would be nicer an hour before bed. I am early to bed early to rise at the moment as sleeping stops me getting the evening munchies. Have a good evening :)

I was going to try the chocolate heated tonight too!

Would love to be going out for dinner tonight! Plus why are so many adds on TV about food lol! Plus I live near a bar/restaurant and can see all the people have drinks in the sun'

I think il need to buy fibre clear feeling quite bloated!

Sorry girls never get a chance to log on during the day. Looks like I've missed loads. I agree janine, would love to be going out and yes the ads are full of food...not fair! My office is always full of food but thankfully on maternity leave so won't see them all eating the stuff. Have to say I've had no problems with needing fibre, yet! I love tattoos, I've a massive one on my back of flowers which I got done when I lost all my weight the last time, have to say the flowers have grown since I got bigger x

I did 5/6 months, with good results. Had a regain, I'm an emotional eater. I seperated for my girls dad, girls are 2 (on Sunday) and 4.5yrs. Difficult alone and working hence me rewarding myself with food. That has stopped. I weighed in at 14st 8lbs last Sat. After MANY failed attempts to get back on LT I decided to do 3 days of 2 shakes and a low carb meal, it got me through and I and now 100% and have been since Tuesday. I plan to stay on LT for 8 weeks, aiming for 3st off. That has been my usual pattern.
Having a difficult night. Going to go to bed soon.

As for bowels, I take Psyllium Husks, capsules from H&B, a natural source of fibre, they encourage normal bowel function so best taken every day, they don't work like senna.

Good luck and can't wait to share my journey with u all!

Weigh in tomo :) xx

Glad your along for the journey we are all in this together, sorry to hear about your split, I am on week 6,
Think ill try some of those husk things lol thats not a good area for me ha ha good luck with the weigh in. X x

Good luck with your weigh in yeye and sorry to hear of your split. I'm
Going to bed soon, I find early nights help me through. Xx

I bought senokot tablets senna are they the right things?

Does any1 ever skip a shake! Iv had 2 and dnt really feel like havin another, is that bad?

I was advised to make sure I had all three as u need all the vitamins and minerals so try and get it down :) xxx I think mine were senokot too but the fibre stuff is best x

Thank u all.
U should always have 3 shakes as they r nutritionally balanced. Senna is fine.
Goodnight xx

Guys Senna is great and doesn't knock you out of Ketosis at all! I took 4 of them before bed last night and they worked a treat.. I had to take them even though in taking a heaped teaspoon of Fibreclear in every shake!
Day 6 over thank god! Am so tired, just got in & going straight to bed! Could so have ordered in tonight.. You're so right.. Food is bloody everywhere! No wonder people gain weight.. We're brainwashed without even knowing it..
YeYe.. Be strong! Don't feel like you're the only one.. We're all experiencing the exact same with this! Early nights are the best.. I started LT last Sun so tomorrow is Day 7 & in theory should be weighing in but am gonna do it on Sun instead.. Will be interesting to see how much I've lost.. I haven't weighed myself at all! Sleep well girls xx chat 2moro( off to knock back a mug of Peppermint tea) :(

Back