day 1

Yeay :) Another day over!! Day 6 and I am definitely in ketosis according to the sticks. After reading your threads last night I realised I had psyllium husks on the cupboard so took two before bed. Not sure I took enough water with them though as I'm still suffering. It is my weigh in today which I'm kind of looking forward to except each boob weighs at lease a 1lb each due to pmt and they are killing me so not expecting great things but at least next weeks should be more impressive. Best of luck to everyone today. I imagine Saturdays can be great as you can organise things to distract yourself more or if they are anything like mine typically they can be a nightmare. Our family life revolves around meeting at the dinner table so I do 2 sometimes 3 course meals on a weekend with wine of course so this is a whole new ball park for me. I have a family party this afternoon where food and drink will be flowing but I'm hoping that with ketosis comes a less of a challenge. I'll take my Perrier and drink it out of a wine glass I might even add ice lol. Here's to a skinny new day xxx

Good work everyone! I love how motivated u all are!
I weighed in this morning, 13.12. 10lbs lost :) Happy with that, onwards and downwards xx

10lb well done you!!!!
Enjoy your party and resist everything lol water tastes good lol , think of the party we will all be having when we reach goal x x

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Fantastic YeYe! That would possibly be 10 wks on WW!
Yorkshire-How's the party going? Be strong girl ;)
Guys day 7 for me:( just going to sauna for couple of hours... Other than intermittent hunger, I have to say I think the hardest thing on this diet is the habit of eating.. I'm having to find stuff to do.. Bizarre really! Dunno what it will be like when I start eating again..
I can see how it should work to break food addiction as it definitely makes one think before plogging in.. Lol;)
How are all the girls doing today! I'm knackered so after sauna gonna go home.. Soup & Britains got Talent final! Then early night!!
I sound like such an old granny guys..;) but what else can we do.. Can't go boozing or out for dinner & torture to sit with others doing those things. Some me time I guess lol. Tired after work anyway! Laters guys!
BTW D8 for me tomorrow first weigh in aaagh

Congrats yeye on your 10lb lost. It's such a great feeling?

Congrats yeye on your 10lb loss that's awesome. I went for my weigh in albeit 2 days early and had loss 5lb which was what I was expecting with my body as it is at the moment. Still a 1lb a day so I'm happy on weight watchers due to my height I'm lucky to lose 1lb a week. I went to the party and stayed an hour and a half. There was a barbecue cooking and a really lovely spread inside so there was nowhere to hide. Everyone was either guzzling wine or beer and I had a mint tea because I was feeling cold. I asked my hubby if he would then drop me home early I explained why to everyone and of course the majority thought I was mad not to get stuck in but there will be other parties and I've come too far to stop now. I really found it hard and tbh I could easily have given in but I think I got away just in time. Sat with my pooch in the sofa watching woman in black with a green tea until the family get back. I will be glad when today is over though I think I too will have a very early night. Enjoy your sauna curly xxx

Girls I broke today! Had a slice of pizza and a bit of chicken!

At the cinema so decided might as well have a small pic n mix! Hope it doesn't undo too much of my hard work! Def gym in the morning! X

Aww janine sorry to hear you caved hopefully it wont damage but you got to stick with it, do t let this tip you off further x x x I know its hard, took my girls to food court in trafford today sat with them eating kfc, it really didn't bother me,

Well done on even getting to the party, next party will be our celebration party lol , been a good day for me just had my second shake while cooking the kids tea, grating cheese was tough lol had to give my son that little bit that never grates ha ha, keep up the shakes people x x

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done on the 10lb loss yeye. Sorry you fell off the wagon Janine, just get back on it :) Hope everybody's sat is going well. I've had a mixed day. Struggling more than ever which is weird as was on a high yest with my weight loss, today feels difficult. It may be hormones! Just having a black coffee to keep me going. Going to find a cheesy rom com to watch :) have a good evening everyone xxx

Wow.. Well done Yorkshire for not breaking at that gathering, I would have... Definitely! Brave for telling everyone too.. If it's any consolation I'm sitting on the sofa now with Peppermint tea too! Am absolutely exhausted! I'm hoping I'll zonk out early... That's all we can do!
Janine.. Enjoy ur eve and you'll get back on the bandwagon tomorrow am sure..don't even give it a 2nd thought now, not worth it ;)
Jester.. Well done for giving the KFC a miss!

Guys I don't think I'd have your willpower if the food was right in front of me.. Well done x

Can I ask what people are paying for their lipo? Mine is £45 from my pharmacy and I know it used to be £36 is everybody paying about the same as me? Hope you don't mind me asking xx

Was I'm paying 65 euros that's approx 52 GBP.. Much more expensive here :( stick with it, I know ur having a tough day! I'm having a bit of a tough eve myself.. So could order in now:(

Thanks for that curly. So mine is about right then. Yours is expensive, wonder why. :( I had my hair cut today and nipped around town but it's just full of food lol. I could order too! But we won't! TV is a good distraction and one of my friends always says have another glass of water haha. Xx distract distract distract! X

Absolutely Wendy.. Would be lost without TV on this Diet.. Can't believe I actually watch some food shows though and don't seem too bothered... Yet now I'm watching a movie and would murder a Milanos Pizza..:( I think LT is more expensive here because of Taxes.. The usual.. And am sure the Pharmacists have it all worked out in their favour too ;) god.. Would love some Marks & Spencer's cakes now.. There's one of their iced Madeiras in our fridge.. Torture.. Aaarrggh gonna go and get your water though you're right! Gonna watch Britains got more talent.. Stephen Mulhern cracks me up!! A real entertainer xx

Sorry that was meant to read "Water" not "your water" Wendy but you're welcome to send me some... Preferably Tonic with Vodka in lol;)

I know! Today has been really hard! Just craving houmous and crisps! I'm gonna go get a tea! :) my stomach is making some noise tonight! Haah. I'd have a gin with that tonic please! :) I'm pretty certain it all works in the pharmacies favour!!! That Exante stuff online is half the price but no idea what it is like. Today is nearly done, another day done! Enjoy ur TV. I'll probs be watching Sunday brunch tomo - more food haha xx

Back