day 1

*****.. The girls weren't wrong in their posts a few days ago.. The Telly is full of FOOD! If it's not a programme or docu about food it's a million adverts.. Enjoy ur Tea ;)

Thank u all for ur support! Today has been tough. I can't wait to get this done! 7 weeks to go.
I pay £45 for my LT.
Well done everyone, what a great bunch xx

Evening ladies I pay £36 a week for mine. Been an ok day shopping lol, still no luck finding a dress 2 weeks to go, keep going ladies it does get easier to be around food and the smell alone will satisfy.
Night night x x

Been asked to be a maid of honor 21st june and cant find amything to wear!!!

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Evening ladies I pay £36 a week for mine. Been an ok day shopping lol, still no luck finding a dress 2 weeks to go, keep going ladies it does get easier to be around food and the smell alone will satisfy.
Night night x x
Oh right... You should wait another wk or 10 days then have the joy of going shopping for a day.. You'll be down more weight and feel great...;)

Good morning girls..
Well Day 8 for me today! 1st Weigh in today.. Will be interesting as I really can't guess how much I've lost.. Probably around 6 or 7 lbs if I'm lucky..
Last night was tough.. I really could have ordered in! Honestly I think I wouldn't be able for this diet unless I had this forum ;) But I've reached 8 days so i really want to stay committed.. So, I'm gonna be positive here and make sure I'm supporting u guys as I know I'll get the same support in return.
I went to bed at around 12 lastnight & brought mint tea with me but fell asleep. I woke up this morning started reading paper on my mobile got thirsty, saw the cold Mint Tea.. Knocked it back & it was refreshing guys.. it's put off the bad taste & only slight hunger. Just a little tip that might help someone. So gonna have my vanilla & coffee shortly...

Girls help! Should I get the Flapjacks or will they just encourage eating as I have to chew?? What do u guys think?

Jester - that's lovely, I agree with curly wait another week and then go or order loads of the internet :) xx good luck with finding something.

Morning curly. I often let my peppermint go cold, sometimes on purpose sometimes just when I'm
Busy in work, it's my life saver as it keeps my mouth feeling less dry and defo fresher :) I mix it cold with my choc shake too. I say get a couple of flapjacks to try, I couldn't stomach the coconut but the peanut were palatable! Personally they don't encourage me to eat as they are so bland, they are just a nice change at night to physically nibble
Something whilst having a black decaf coffee :) but this week I'm not fancying them so I got more chicken soup :) if u don't like them u could always swop them. I'm sat in the garden with a coffee, need some water now to fill my belly. Good luck with your weigh in! Let us know how you got on. X

Morning Was.. Thanks a mill, I think you're right! I'll get a few & see how I get on & like u say nice to have a nibble with coffee.. And yes the Peppermint tea is pretty great. Have that more than coffee i think..
Yes I'll post after my weigh in! Lucky u .. Sat in the garden..it's raining in Dublin! But I think it's only a shower as weathers been fantastic.. Right, shake time & stroll to my Pharmacy later..they're open at 2!
Janine, how are u this morn? U back on the LT train girl?
How is everyone else?

The sun is cracking the flags, it's gorgeous :) hope it brightens up there, we have to make the most of it up here in Cumbria :) I am going to treat myself to sitting in the sun, reading a book and a stroll with the dog later :) xx

Back on the LT today! Checked my ketosis and think I was still slightly in ketosis!

The pizza really upset my tummy yesterday so def won't be doing it again! Good luck today x

Morning everybody :) I am so glad yesterday is over it was a toughie. Thanks for all your support it really means a lot. Good to see you back on it Janine and that you don't have to work to get back into ketosis again xx good luck with your weigh in Curly I'm excited for you xx I'm sat in the garden at the moment it's lovely. I've had my shake and am sat with a glass of water about to read my book .. Bliss. Thanks Was for the info re the flapjack. My daughter tried the coconut but her face whilst eating them kind of put me off. She said you need a lot of liquid but I will give the peanut ones a try just for some variety. I too drink mint tea a lot and have drunk the night before a first thing in a morning. I even put two bags in now as I like it really stewed. I haven't tried it in the chocolate though I may do that for lunch lol. Last night I did the chocolate mousse and it was Devine. I needed something that felt a bit naughty after leaving the party. I did it with more than the recommended water though just so there was more if it. I mixed in 200ml then gradually added a dash more water stirred and kept adding until it was still a good consistency but a few more mouthfuls. I'm doing it again for supper.

Has as anyone got a specific time frame they are planning on doing this for. I originally said just 2 - 3 weeks if I could do it that long just to shrink my stomach, change my taste buds and set me on the path for doing weigh watchers.. I'm not sure now I've taken the time to get to this stage whether to try and get down to the weight I want purely on lipotrim but not sure I can face many days like yesterday. I have 1 and a half stone to lose maybe 2?

Well done Janine for getting back to it and good news about ketosis :)
York - Oo I'm going to try the mousse later :) I may do it with peppermint tea, I'll brew it now and let it go cold.
I promised myself 6 weeks initially as I have at least four stone to lose, so was going to do it then start slimming world but I think now I am going to order the Exante stuff from online as it is still vlcd but more variety and much cheaper for me and it is 600 cals so they recommend 20mins exercise a day which I need to be doing as I'm Worried about losing my fitness altogether. But I may try and do 8weeks lipo. I've really
Struggled this weekend I don't know what changes in my head when I wake up sat, I just need to keep telling myself it's only a
Short period of time!! York why don't u consider doing it for as long as u can then do the refeed, 2 shakes and a low carb meal, you would Still be losing weight xxx

With peppermint sounds good. I am really struggling at the moment so the two shakes and a meal may be sooner than I had planned. I know I have serious pmt this month and therefore very snappy but I also can't stop crying and my head is a mess. I thought by day 7 it would be easier than this but I feel very low and don't want to go to work like this. My OH and I have fallen out after I went round and did the weekly shop with him which he foiled with all the crap we don't have when I am cooking for them all. He doesn't get why I'm so miserable and why I was so annoyed having to choose the fresh bread for their tea and stuff but if I hadn't have gone in the kids would be missing half their packed lunch tomorrow and we would be rushing round to do it before work. Sorry for moaning guys I really wanted today to be easier than yesterday but I'm on a downer xx hope Curlys weigh in went well to cheer us all up xx

Thanks guys.. Well, I had my weigh in down 9lbs!! Feeling it today again though.. And family visiting so gonna be tough to resist food this eve :(
Feeling a little blue.. Dunno why, may be hormones..
Well don girls.. You're all still doing great..
I had planned 8 wks on it but it's so tough every day doing battle in your head.. I had planned to go straight onto WW Maintenance once I'd lost and that way weight should stay off.
Sorry girls for not responding individually to u today, just feeling tired a little weak and so unmotivated. I hope u are all feeling good ;)

I will post properly later when I've perked up a little. Thanks for your thoughts & motivation guys.. Have to shake myself out of this mood ... Keep going u guys, you're inspirational..x

Oh Yorkshire don't be so hard on yourself. It's ok to feel shitty and pmt is the worst :( it is a really hard diet and I don't think anybody can understand if they haven't done it. Do something nice for yourself like go for a little walk, get some fresh air to clear your head and just try and remind yourself why you are doing it, but equally don't beat yourself up, you've done really well and it does get easier and u just have the odd day of feeling crappy. Just think of the quick losses, it's the only thing that motivates me. Hormones are a nightmare, they change my personality altogether lol and then as soon as I get my period I am back to normal! :) let your oh do the cooking and the running around, and send him with a list next time so u don't have to go and don't worry about what he's buying after all this is only a short term thing so a few weeks of him buying crap won't make too much difference to the kids. Try and focus on yourself :) (easy for me to say i know as I don't have kids!) you need to think about number 1 for just a little bit :) xxx

Curly - well done on your loss. Amazing result! :) woop woop! :) stay strong tonight. I'm struggling with pmt too!! I don't often respond individually sorry, but I don't think people mind at all as we don't want this to become hard work, we've already got the hardest job to do focussing on sticking to the plan! :) well done again :)

Night night x x

Morning curly. I often let my peppermint go cold, sometimes on purpose sometimes just when I'm
Busy in work, it's my life saver as it keeps my mouth feeling less dry and defo fresher :) I mix it cold with my choc shake too. I say get a couple of flapjacks to try, I couldn't stomach the coconut but the peanut were palatable! Personally they don't encourage me to eat as they are so bland, they are just a nice change at night to physically nibble
Something whilst having a black decaf coffee :) but this week I'm not fancying them so I got more chicken soup :) if u don't like them u could always swop them. I'm sat in the garden with a coffee, need some water now to fill my belly. Good luck with your weigh in! Let us know how you got on. X

Thanks Wendy.. You're so good x

Back