day 1

Well done 8lbs is awesome, believe me if I at nearly 20st and a complete foody can get to my 6th week you guys can, thank you all for being her for me, its helped lots, , come on lets get our heads in the game and be healthier thinner and happier x x x
Well done janine for getting back on the bus
My plan was to be 8 weeks then maintain but think I am just going to have 1 day off at end of month for a wedding going to just miss 1 shake then back on it, , x x remember we all know how it feels x x chins up for now ha ha ha x x

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's fantastic Curly I would be totally happy with 9lb loss whooooo!! Sorry to hear you are on a downer like me. Perhaps it's the initial stages of bring in ketosis that effects out mood or maybe we've realised what we've let's ourselves in for lol.. But 9lbs would take you nearly a month on WW! I know it's hard and to see you finding it hard a day in front of me means I may have a few more tough days to follow but I keep telling myself I've come too far to stop now. Secondly everything I want to eat and drink will still be available when I finish and thirdly we have only just started burning fat so to give up now means we have a strong chance of putting everything back on.

Was thank you so so much for your words of support they really sorted my head out. I'm feeling a lot better than I did an hour ago so massive thanks x I even apologised to my OH for being so moody x

Hope you all have a nice relaxing evening xx

Well done on ur loss Curly!
Good day for me today, my baby turned 2 today, family came round, I made a lovely buffet for everyone and didn't eat a crumb! I'm strong today after a very difficult nite last nite.
That's LT, up and down, good days and bad days, but trust me every day it get a little easier :)
7 weeks to go, bring it on! Xx

Morning :) hope everyone's evening went well. I started googling bits of info on minimins website last night and the Cambridge diet and Exante popped up. I took a look at the website and the cost meal plans and the arguements for and against and have ordered 1 week taster pack from Exante. It would have been cheaper to order two weeks and especially four weeks but it still cost me £38 for one week that's a pound less than lipotrim for me but it comes with bars, meals all kinds of soups and looking at the reviews they all taste good. At the moment I kind of live on Strawberry and Chocolate and I know I can't sustain it. Even when I'm eating normally I can't bare to eat the same things unlike my OH who has the same cereal same sandwich etc lol. So it could take a week to arrive (you can pay extra couple of quid to have it delivered next day but I'd already accepted before I thought of it) and you can mix them with lipotrim. 3 meals a day the same then if you want. Exante are an extra 100 calories and they advise exercising 20 mins a day which I had already planned to this week anyway. But it has fired me up again thank god. Off to get my first chocolate shake with a spring in my step now ..

Have a fab Monday!!!

Morning

That's interesting York, what were the reviews saying about it? Did people lose the same amount as LT? Keep me updated about this please

I dnt think my cheats impacted me too bad! The ketosis stick is still changing although not to the colour before and weight remained the same! I almost think I needed it to keep me spurring on! As I was quite unwell yesterday didn't drink much and only managed a shake before bed! It hasn't put me back to the start, today def isn't as bad as originally starting LT! But I won't be making a habit of it! Or at least cheat with some veg rather than greasy pizza and chicken!

Good luck today x

Morning everyone, hope your all ok,
Just bought smaller clothes yay.
Please keep us al posted on the exante and results,
3rd week of just strawberry milkshake for me going good, nearly caved yesterday making part baked bread rolls and there was 1 spare so covered it in washing up liquid so I wasnt tempted lol
Quite looking forward to weigh in this week can defo tell now lol and people are starting to notice I love that question " have you lost weight you look really good"
Catch you all later just prepping tea for the kids x x x

Morning :) hope everyone's evening went well. I started googling bits of info on minimins website last night and the Cambridge diet and Exante popped up. I took a look at the website and the cost meal plans and the arguements for and against and have ordered 1 week taster pack from Exante. It would have been cheaper to order two weeks and especially four weeks but it still cost me £38 for one week that's a pound less than lipotrim for me but it comes with bars, meals all kinds of soups and looking at the reviews they all taste good. At the moment I kind of live on Strawberry and Chocolate and I know I can't sustain it. Even when I'm eating normally I can't bare to eat the same things unlike my OH who has the same cereal same sandwich etc lol. So it could take a week to arrive (you can pay extra couple of quid to have it delivered next day but I'd already accepted before I thought of it) and you can mix them with lipotrim. 3 meals a day the same then if you want. Exante are an extra 100 calories and they advise exercising 20 mins a day which I had already planned to this week anyway. But it has fired me up again thank god. Off to get my first chocolate shake with a spring in my step now ..

Have a fab Monday!!!

Hi York - I too ordered the Exante stuff, I saw an offer on *******, I was just worried I wouldnt be able to stay in this thread if I started talking about a diff diet lol!! I got two weeks for £35.99, and lipotrim is costing me £45 per week plus a fiver for the fibre. My plan is to try and stick to lipotrim for 6 weeks then go on to Exante. I like the idea of some variety too as I am living on choc and chicken soup. I had such a hard day yesterday I nearly caved but I am fine now back in work. I am due on too and it's like my will power/thought process just wasnt the same so I listened to my Paul Mckenna CD (nobody laugh! haha, it's a trance thing and it helped me with my first week, I got the emotional eating book). I didnt think for one minute it would work but it does for me :) I pop it on whenever I'm having a low moment and I actually nod off haha. Let me know how you get on with the exante. All the vitamins and minerals are the same and everything, same with the lighter life products in superdrug. They're probs all made in the same factory! The only thing I am worried about is that the blandness of the products on lipotrim make me not crave anything normally whereas if I'm eating something nice I might want more (does that sound crazy?) xx The exercise bit for me is a real decider though too as I dont want to get so unfit I cant do anything x

Jester - That is ace! I am excited about new clothes too, my work pants are hanging off me but I am waiting another couple of weeks :) You must feel great and its a great motivator. People are noticing on me too but I cant really see it yet, maybe another half stone and I might. xx happy shopping :)

Jester that's great! Your doing so well!

I am a little worried about the potential hair loss on LT! But it's getting results quick! Tomorrow is my weigh in, lookin forward to it! No more cheating for me tho! I want to be buying smaller clothes too x

I have done Exante, for me LT is the only vlcd, I've tried a few! The reasons;
LT is bland for a reason.
Other vlcd's didn't get me into ketosis.
The tasty packs leave u wanting more.

It's down to personal opinion and finances I guess. Good luck tho :) xx

I have done Exante, for me LT is the only vlcd, I've tried a few! The reasons;
LT is bland for a reason.
Other vlcd's didn't get me into ketosis.
The tasty packs leave u wanting more.

It's down to personal opinion and finances I guess. Good luck tho :) xx

Hi Yeye yes I can see your point I suppose if something is yummy you do crave more but I'm hoping my stomach is shrinking enough to feel almost satisfied. I've got another week to do on lipotrim so am hoping to get another 4lbs off before then. I've started exercising to now so it may speed things up.

Jester - Fantastic smaller clothes yeay!! I have stopped myself from buying any clothes until I've dropped a dress size. How much weight have you lost to go down a size?

Was I too listen to Paul McKenna to get to sleep. I am doing the change your life in 7 days and it definitely motivates me. I am a lot more positive and don't just say I'm going to do something I get on with it hence me starting lipotrim. I will be doing this for 1 more week but by the weekend I'm planning to introduce one exante meal a day until all my lipotrim sachets are used up. The reviews seemed to suggest the weight loss is the same but it's worth reading them and visiting their personal website. How much weight did you lose before people started noticing?

I have lost2stone 1lb in 5 weeks, my top half is 2 sizes smaller but my bottom half only 1 lol odd I know but hoping it works its way down ha ha. People i dont see everyday have noticed. Still enjoying just ghe strawbery shakes, like I said going to have a day off well just drop 1 shake and eat at a wedding then back on it till july when we go on holiday, then hopfully back on it till I sm at least 10st x x x

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hiya, I've lost 1stone 5lb in just under 3 weeks and I think people are just noticing xx but I can't tell apart from work pants being too big :)

Sorry all, haven't been logged on for a couple of days. Good on curly with your amazing loss! I can't get over how much you've lost in 3 weeks was78, I hope it's the same for me on Wednesday. Hoping for a 5lb lost which will take me to the same as u. Love to see the scales dropping xx

Back