day 1

Hi jester just read your message. The last time I was on this which was 3 years ago I started out at a size 18 and ten weeks later after losing 3st 6lb I went down to a size 14. I weighed at that point 9st 9 and my daughter weighed 14st and she was also a size 14. Our bodies are all different. Currently my daughter is heavier than me and she is still a smaller size. My body is currently doing what your body is doing the top half is shrinking but bottom half isn't and it's the bottom half I want to shrink xx

Lol yeah it needs to move down x had a good day today and even made lasagna for the kids, weigh in tommorow, hope everyone had a good day x x

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi jester, good luck for your weigh in tm, mine is also tm. Fingers crossed for both of us. What u hoping for? X

That's exactly what I'm looking for too. That will bring my loss to 18lbs which is the same weight as my 5 month old. So when I'm having a low day I'll lift him and go that's a lot lol x

Hi all, am so sorry for my absence! Disaster struck and totally fell off the wagon Sun, Mon & Tues! Do u guys think I should go back on it? Help? I'm back on it today but am I wasting my time? Crisis!! Need your advice girls :( :(

Hope what a good guide to show how far you have come bless him helping mummy x x fingers crossed for 4lb x
CURLY sorry to hear you had a disaster, but yes get back on the bus its worth it honest, x hope you come here as soon as you feel the urge to cave x x we all in the same boat x x

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Curly - get back on the wagon, you know you can get through those first few days easily so you can do it again :)

I'm currently trying to eat a peanut flapjack - they dont get any better haha
Hope everybody is having a good day?
Hello Munchy - hope you're doing well :)

Yes curly get back on to it, it is so worth it. Had my 3rd weigh in today and lost 5lbs, that's a total of 19lbs in 3 weeks. :)

jester have you had your weigh in yet?

OMG was78 I'm so happy. My 5 month old son weighs 18lbs and I just hold him going I've lost the equivalent of you hehe x

It's such a good feeling. Well done :) I'm into my fourth week now and had lost the same as you in three weeks :) I wish i had a baby to lift so i could physically see how much it feel like :)

Hi munchy how you finding it?
Curly your welcome that's what we are here for, not got weighin till 2pm but ill let you all know x x
Well done on the loss you must be well pleased!!! Keep picking up the baby x x lol my turn next eek

Hey guys! Just had my weighin and lost 3lbs! Total loss in 2 weeks, 1 stone 1lb! Woohoo

Curly get back on it! I had the slice of pizza and a pic n mix and then slipped up again on monday and had a toastie! Still managed to lose :) on it properly now x

Congrats janine on your weight loss and good luck jester on yours. X

Hi munchy how you finding it?
Curly your welcome that's what we are here for, not got weighin till 2pm but ill let you all know x x
Well done on the loss you must be well pleased!!! Keep picking up the baby x x lol my turn next eek

I doing really well considering i'm not eating! can't get my head around not being hungry had a sneaky peak on the scales last night
and i'm down half a stone :eek: had to get hubby to check my scales were ok lol

One thing I have noticed reading a few threads is that peeps saying the are cold, i'm a naturally cold person anyway always have a dressing gown wrapped round me watching tv
but since starting the shakes i've had a flushed face, is this normal or should I get it checked out.

Thanks for the warm welcome :D xx

Good afternoon ladies just back from my 6 week weigh in 7lb down wooooo well pleased!!!
Janine well done on the loss evrn with pizza lol,
I feel the cold more at night lol x keep going peeps x
Cant believe ive not eaten in 6weeks lol

Hey guys! Just had my weighin and lost 3lbs! Total loss in 2 weeks, 1 stone 1lb! Woohoo

Curly get back on it! I had the slice of pizza and a pic n mix and then slipped up again on monday and had a toastie! Still managed to lose :) on it properly now x

Woo hoo!! Well done Janine! Motivated for another week then now? :) xx

Back