day 1

Good afternoon ladies just back from my 6 week weigh in 7lb down wooooo well pleased!!!
Janine well done on the loss evrn with pizza lol,
I feel the cold more at night lol x kerp going peeps x

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app[/QUOTE

Woop Woop!! :) Well done!! Sorry I keep wriiting the same thing! But well done everyone. You must be thrilled x

Congrats jester, that is amazing for week 6. Your doing brilliantly. How much is that in total now xx

Some great losses! Well done everyone! And well done Curly for getting back on it! X

That's really inspiring Amanda jester! Your doing fantastic hopefully I will follow in ur foot steps!

#gettingSkinny :) x

Aww Thank you. It really is the only thing that's worked for me, as long as you all can stick with it the results are real!
Honest can't believe ive stuck to it this long, roll on skinny me, when it decides to go from my lower half more ha ha ha
Good evening ladies shake those shakes x x x

Hi guys, wow just had a quick glance back through your posts. Amazing stuff... Inspiring! Had a nightmare yesterday.. Headed off on 4 hr drive & realised I had forgotten my bag of LT, I came back early this morning. Starting back today. Guys I've been off it 4 days & totally pigged out. Do u really think I should get back on... I do feel like it and am starting today I just hope the weightloss will still happen... U know after screwing up for 4 days :( am bummed with myself.. Would love some advice girls feeling a little blue over it. Jester Janine Hopefully... You guys have all done so well. I feel like a failure now :(

Sorry Was forgot u there.. How are u getting on? And YeYe.. I've lost the plot here but determined to get back on girls. Would love to hear from all/any of u guys as I know the next couple of days will be tough until I get back on track xx

Hi curly LT is so hard and we all struggle. You need to put the last 4 days behind you and restart. Think how disappointed you feel now and think how happy you'll be when your weight starts to come off. It is so worth it. You can do it girl xx

Curly you can do it, take each day as a step closer to your goal you started this for a reason and the reason is still there, today is day 1, you can do it wait to see the results they are real and it works x xx I am on week 7 now and never thought I would get there, but being 2 st 8 lb lighter feels good x x x come on get back on we can do this together x x x x

Hi girls, hopefully & Jester, thanks so much.. Xx Really need u guys at min. Decided to grab bull by the horns.. Going to have my 1st shake now and go to the Pharmacist & weigh in again. I need more Fibreclear anyway as none left. I've decided to be positive, I know I'll have gained but doesn't matter. I'm hitting reset. I'm hoping I won't have gained the whole 9lbs wish me luck lol xx il post in a little while. How are u guys doing today? Xxx

Positive thinking will get you there curly x x good for you x I'm ok today, finally sorted a dress for the wedding my freind has offered to make me one yay no more panic x

Hi Curly - Just think of today as your first ever day and take it a day at a time, thats the only way I have lasted 4 weeks, I am turning down cake and chocolates left right and centre and feel good for it as I have to do this!!! I agree with the girls, remember why you want it, dont worry about what is done, dont give yourself a hard time, just get back in the zone!!! This time next week you will be really proud of yourself. Things happen, life gets in the way but this is the hardest diet ever so cut yourself some slack!!
I've been having the odd cup of oxo and some cucumber when I'm desperate haha, and I've lost 1 stone 8 lb so far and I havent got to the end of four weeks yet, so think of that :)
Im in work so ruishing this!!! Sozzer! YOU CAN DO IT

Everybody else, hope the day is good, where is the sunshine?? xxxx

Curly don't be disheartened if the scale shows all the 9lbs back on, it's water from not refeeding and u will have smashed it in ur first week. Onwards and downwards! X

Was thanks so much for your words of support, they really mean so much... Xx It is so tough and you're right life does get in the way. But like u say I've taken today as Day 1. Just had my 3rd shake... I weighed in today.. So a little info for u guys. I started at 12st 13 lost 9lbs in 8 days but broke it on the eve of the 8th day and basically for 3 additional days. I re weighed today at 12st 10lbs so that's a gain of 6lbs in 4days. Will be interesting to see the result in 8days again.
Jester, Hopefully, Janine.. Hope you guys are all having a good day xx

Well done on starting again, x x

Had a good day so far but people keep having BBQs and oh that smell ha ha, just had my dress made and its gorgeous already x x have fun in the sun ladies
X x x

Curly this is really hard! I haven't been fully sticking to it! Iv been having 2 shakes and a small dinner the last 2 days! Had a bday dinner tonight and ordered a starter!

Want to get back on but there's temptation everywhere! Tomorrow will be better! #its so tough! Keep forgetting about the end goal and thinking about the now! My big mistake was that pizza it's just thrown me! Right girlies no more! Water and shakes for me for the next 5 weeks straight xx

Back