day 1

Hi Janine, I know what you mean. It's definitely tough. And so easy for just one small thing to snowball. But like in life sometimes you just have to stick with it. We'll get there in the end. Day 2 again for me lol. Have a good strong day today Janine back on the LT train... No stops lol ;)
Jester congrats on ur dress bet it looks lovely... Great idea having it made xx

Have a good day everybody! Janine and Curly - stick with it, just think you've just got to get to the end of today :) (then again tomo lol)

I always struggle with weekends but water is my friend and peppermint tea still and I have one mug od OXO a day when I need it!

Yesterday I struggled to have all three as I was out to bootcamp then came in and chatted with my mum on the phone, had a shower etc and thought I better have it! Then tonight I'll probs be craving everything!! haha. xx Have a good one ladies.

Ms.munch.. I really wouldn't worry about that, it's not gonna make a difference. I haven't read ur posts. If you've stuck with it rigidly you'll have a great result. Best of luck girl xx
Morning Was.. Fair play for keeping up the Bootcamp! Hope u have a good day today!
Morning Jester, Janine,YeYe & Hopefully...
Anyone else weighing in today? How u all doing? What's this Oxo business guys? U sure doesn't affect Ketosis? I'm not that hungry girls.. Bad taste back though, this the biggest problem for me xx

Janine, I was thinking about what u said about the One slice of Pizza through u. I did the same last Sun eve, I had sticky to it rigidly for 8 days & my parents arrived wanting to go out for dinner but I haven't told them I'm on it so I gave in as they would have wondered why I wouldn't go as I hadn't eaten. I'm sorry I didn't just say I was meeting friend for dinner as that snowballed into 3 more days.. I wouldn't have broken at all if they hadn't visited. I can't tell them as my Mom is old school & would be a nightmare thinking I'm starving myself lol. Anyway, this is only for 8 wks so I've learned the hard way... For the sake of 8 wks... Am gonna make excuses next time not worth it & I owe it to myself. Not gonna let something so stupid ruin my chances again. When I've reached goal I can go for meals.. I think we have to just implant in our Psychy... Don't eat no matter what & that is enough to succeed. Doesn't matter if we're not exercising the key really is Shakes, coffee & tea only.. Tell a few white lies if we have to just to get out of those situations, it'll be worth it in the long run xx

I check my ketosis every morning and having the odd oxo hasn't affected me, but everybody is different. But i read on here somewhere (on the site not this thread) that its just vegetable. I wouldnt get into the habit of having them as they are quite salty, but the odd one every few days when I have a weak moment hasnt affected me or my ketosis. :) I've also had a bit of cramp in my calf's so I think the bit of salt in them is probs not a bad thing for me at the mo, especially on the days I am exercising.

Munchy - I still drink before my weigh ins, not sure if it affects you but I wouldnt worry about it.
Curly - hope day 2 is going well :) I have had to be really selfish and I do feel like a bit of a recluse, I should be going to a wedding tonight but I'm not going. The only thing I am doing is my dad's 70th next sat, and I may allow myself protein only on the evening, then straight back on it Sunday morning and no wine :) You're doing great, hope its a good day.

Curly how you doing today?
Munch good luck with the weigh in be sure to let us know x x

Was I am out next saturday night too lol my intension is to have 1 shake in morn then 1 for tea then eat at the night but no drinking then back on full shakes Sunday x x
This weather makes it easy to drink lots of water x

Jester I'm going to do the same. I'm going to avoid the booze and be the driver and just avoid all the bad stuff on the buffet! Just meat for me! Haha x then straight back on it Sunday as Monday I'll be starting week 6. Xx nearly at the end of week 4!!!! Who'd have thought it! Lol x

Jester I'm going to do the same. I'm going to avoid the booze and be the driver and just avoid all the bad stuff on the buffet! Just meat for me! Haha x then straight back on it Sunday as Monday I'll be starting week 6. Xx nearly at the end of week 4!!!! Who'd have thought it! Lol x

Lol I hope avoiding all the bad stuff shouting us on that buffet works for us both lol, also have a birthday cake to bake argh now that's a challenge,
Week 6 well done im just starting week 7 never thought id get here after that first week, but still going a d planning for a few more months yet, at least another 7st if I can, gosh that sounds unreachable but I can do it!! This forum helps so much x x

well girls i'm back from my first weigh in and I've lost 7lbs!
I know I should be really pleased with this but when I did this diet back in
2008 I lost 9lb and I had a tiny cheat. a little bit gutted this time as I drank over 3ltrs and was 100%
the only thing that might have messed up my weight is that my totm arrived 10 days early.

Jest - sorry my message was confusing, I'm just reaching the end of week 4! After the sat night I'll be starting week 6!
I could do with certainly going for as long as poss but I just have 8 weeks in mind as I need to get fit too so can't stay on this for too long. I just need to get my bmi down to 30. Xx I'm sure we'll both be strong next weekend!!

Hi Munch - that's a brilliant loss! You should be really really Pleased. Well done! Totm defo plays havoc. I've struggled a bit this week as was due on. Keep going!! Half a stone is amazing. Xx

Will need some positive thinking tommorow I am doing my usual and will be serving in a beer tent all day, surrounded by drink and snacks! Right next to the cake stall and bbq x x

Hi guys... Jester & Was thanks a mill guys.. Doing good thanks, only problem is bad taste in mouth so can't complain! U guys are doing fantastic.., our role models lol;)
Hey Janine, YeYe & Hopefully.. Hope u guys are staying strong x
Munch.. Don't be so hard on urself.. U could lose same amount again next wk.. That would be a stone in 2 wks.., 1/2 stone is excellent. Pat urself on the back instead of beating urself up. Xx

Sorry I wasn't around yesterday, my baby had an awful time, banged her head in a soft play centre and was unresponsive for a little while afterwards. Called an emergency ambulance, an hour later it hadn't arrived! Anyway, took her hospital and she is just fine, bruised but fine!

I didn't waver and stuck to LT, although only had 2 shakes yesterday. WI this morning, down another 6lbs, that's 1st 2lbs in two weeks :) x

Morning girls,
YeYe sorry to hear about ur little girl. Glad she's ok... Well done on your loss.
Day 3 for me..:( not hungry really but bad taste there a lot. Brush teeth & tongue time lol.
Hope u guys are all having a good morning.xx

So I still haven't 100% been on it for about a week! I wish there was a group like SW for LT! It's hard doing anything on this diet! Today my sister wanted to go out for lunch and my brother was going so I went and didn't eat then caved and got ice cream! It really seems like i have to sit in and do nothing but work and gym for the next while! I thinks it's the only way I can stick to the diet! Being social and not eating or drinking isn't happening! Least my bank balance will be happy! Good luck every1 x

Hi yeye. I hope your little one is feeling better today?
Janine - I have opted out of so much as it's the only way I'm not tempted, altho in the week my will power is amazing in work! It's weekends that r tough :(
Curly - hope ur still motivated an doing well.
Everyone else hope ur having a great weekend. :) xxxx

Thanx Curly & Was, she is just fine xx

Back