day 1

Morning everyone hope your having a great weekend, hubby realised that I weighed in a day early as pharmacist trained in Lipo doesn't work weekends so weighed myself Sat 10lb down that's more like it. So although I'll have to get weighed & pick up my packs on Friday I shall weigh myself at home on Sat keep up the good work everyone ? xx

Well I did it, served in the beer tent all afternoon next to the BBQ and cake stall and stuck to water, then kids had a take out last night, done lots of garden work last couple of days so hoping for a good loss lol, highlight of my day, putting on my daughters size 16 jacket and zipping it up, wah hoooooooo lol x x have a good day ladies today I am on the hunt for gravel x x

Yey jester! Well done! I kept myself busy all day and distracted!
Munch - well done too. Brill result xx

Munch well done amazing!!! Mmmm jam I miss jam on toast, lol been a good day so far, x x wednesday last weigh in before wedding duty calls, happy so far, just hope eating saturday night goes ok x x

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Well my plan is to have shake as normal sat morning, shake at tea time, then just buffet at night at a wedding, hope I can do it, also got my daughters birthday next monday snd she wants to eat out for birthday tea , x x

Well my plan is to have shake as normal sat morning, shake at tea time, then just buffet at night at a wedding, hope I can do it, also got my daughters birthday next monday snd she wants to eat out for birthday tea , x x

Could u not stick to protein? I'd watch out for stomach cramps and needing to rush to the loo if u just go right in there and eat the buffet. Also it wouldn't do as much damage. U will have a good gain but it'll b water from not refeeding. I don't know the exact science but it's something to do with glycogen storing water, that's what shows on the scale.
Either way, good luck and enjoy it xx

I agree with yeye... Stick to protein and watch for loo issues!

Thank you ill try and do that but to be honest prob wont eat a great deal as not hungry at all x x

Hi everyone. Munch - hope u r feeling better? Jester - how are u? Everybody is very quiet! I have had so much on in work I've been knackered by home time. Early night tonight. Hope all is well xxx

Hello everyone! Hope the diet is going well for you...I'm currently sitting as far as possible from the kitchen so the smell of my MIL's cooking doesn't entice me...still hard on day 13

Hi guys things going ok here for me week 7 nearly done, feeling ok noticing the loss more and more and I have a waist again lol x x keep it up everyone x x x

Hi wmu - I'm onto week 5 now and I still have hard days! I just keep thinking get to tonight and it'll soon be tomorrow! How r u finding it?
Jest - well done, week 7 is fab. I haven't weighed this week as I finally got my period!! So thankfully cravings have gone! Xxx well done, it's so good when u start seeing a difference.

Hi wmu - I'm onto week 5 now and I still have hard days! I just keep thinking get to tonight and it'll soon be tomorrow! How r u finding it?

Hi was78,

I have good moments and bad moments on this diet. Sometimes I feel perfectly fine and energetic and other times I feel tired and want to just sleep with a head ache. I messed up on Sunday, hubby took me out to the cinema, I nibbled on some of his nachos mindlessly then feeling guilty I agreed to going to Tinsel Town for a Burger (funnily enough I could only eat half of it)...I gained a pound though and I still can't seem to shift it off *sigh*

Hi everyone. Noob here so please be gentle!

I'm on the lipotrim and just starting week 4 so far. Bloody hard going week 1 but gets easier doesn't it. I play darts competitively once a week and it is just an excuse to drink! On top of that, you have your tea before you go and at the end of the night, when you are drunk and got the munchies, the pubs you play in bring food out for the players - talk about double trouble :)

I've got a stag do and a big wedding at which I am best man in August and I am determined to make sure the photographer does not need a wide angle lens to get me in any pics!

Anyway, the tale of the tape - I'm 43 and 5ft 9, at the start of...

Week 1 - 16st 10lb BMI 34.6
Week 2 - 16st 01lb BMI 33.2
Week 3 - 15st 09lb BMI 32.2
Week 4 - 15st 05lb BMI 31.7

All heading in the right direction. I've not cheated once though been sorely tempted (one night at darts, the pub we played in brought out sausage, chips and gravy - I nearly burst into tears!)

Just hoping the weight loss continues at this kind of level as if starts to dip under 3lbs per week, it would be just as well (and cheaper) copying my wife's WWers diet.

On a factual note - my lipotrim is £60pw from chemist (not sure if that is average/over/under priced). Also, I get gout from time to time. With rapid weight loss it can trigger an attack and boy, it has. I'm taking Naproxen for it and managing it. I spoke with the doctor, the chemist and a person from lipotrim and they said I should carry on with the diet as losing weight is good. If I was to come off it now, I'd still have the gout attack as once it starts it takes time to settle down anyway. They reckoned I should see how I go for the next few weeks.

Hope all that helps. If all goes according to plan I've got about another 6 weeks and I'm targeting around the 13st mark. Everyone else keep up the good work. Stick at it. It is hard but you CAN do it.

Good luck all!

Afternoon peeps and welcome our newbie yes its hard but we can all do this for the goal we want, just got back from weigh in number 7 only 2 half lbs but its off not on lol, so in 7 weeks ive lost the grand total of 2st 10.5 pounds x got a wedding this weekend, hope I can be good lol x x

Back