day 1

Hi jester4, congrats on your loss, as you say at least it is off not on. I had my 4th weigh in today and lost 4lbs, so I have lost 23lbs in total. So happy. Enjoy the wedding x

Everyone is doing so well!
Welcome newbie!
Can't wait for WI! Saturday x

Hope 4lbs well done, wow we are all doing really well!! My chemist said to eat meat, fish and maybe rice or jacket pot, mmm looking forward to eating lol she said it wouldnt affect me too much, but even if it does itwill come off again x x
Kerp up the shakes people x x enjoy your weekend x x
I will enjoy the wedding thank you dress nearly finished x x

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hope all going well for everyone else. I know I shouldn't jump on the scales and wait until official weigh ins, but it seems I'm currently on 15st 2! buzzing. Hopefully in the high 14s by next weigh in - would be a terrific milestone for me.

Have knocked black tea and soda/fizzy mineral water on the head over the last fortnight due to the gout (it seems virtually everything causes it if you believe everything you read) and got to say I feel tons better now. Suddenly feel a lot more energised, happy and relaxed.

Good luck everyone and thanks for the warm welcome.

I try to stay off the scales too sbh lol but sometimes just have to peek, lol
Well off to be a maid of honor 2 st 10 1/2lb lighter feeling good!!!!!
Have a good weekend folks x x

Gutted this morning. Spent 3 hours cycling with the kids yesterday (very gentle, nothing too strenuous so don't think I've just done the Tour de France or summat). Popped on the scales with an expectation.... found I'd put 1lb back on!! :(

I wouldn't mind, but I have not cheated at all whilst I've been on it. Done exactly what it all says on the tin. Don't get it.

Not happy, but gonna keep on keeping on as I know I'm sure to shed more weight over the next week, just not sure how much it will be now. Staying off the scales until Wednesday's weigh in. If I've done well after that, I might sue the people who make my scales :))

How is everyone today? SBh I've read exercise can make sow your weight loss down on lipo, dont get disheartened as Im sure it'll fix itself. I had the weekedn off after 5 weeks on as I had a weekend back home for my dad's 70th, big family party so I had chosen to have the weekend off. Back on it today but am tired so finding it quite hard today. I'm sure I'll be fine later :) I got lots of comments on how good I was looking so that should be my motivation!
Jester - hope the wedding went well??

Hope everybody had a great weekend. x

Hi everyone, wedding was awesome thankyou and the best bit
Along with the compliments was seeing an ex bf with his new gf and oh my god I felt amazing !!
Eating at the wedding was so good and so had saturday night off back on shakes sunday then my daughters birthday meal tonight, felt ok eating was very weird chewing lol, milkshake was ok ish this morning but after tonight im back 100%
Hope everyone else doin ok,
Dont be too bummed about your scales they wont be the same as lipo ones mine never are, stay off them till weigh in,
Not looking forward to mine wednesday x x
Lol

HELP!!!
sat... 2 shakes and buffet
Sun...2 shakes and beef stew
Mon...2 shakes and pizza
Tues...2 shakes
Argh lost my mojo.
7 weeks of perfect shakes then this. Need to get back in the zone
How is everyone doing??

Hi jester. I had a perfect 5 weeks then allowed myself sat night off for a family party we'd organised, which led to a BBQ Sunday where I stuck to protein, then back on it yesterday but broken it today and just cannot get my head in the right place. I'm 2stone lighter and worried I'm going to just not going to be able to get back into it :( having an early night and hope that tomorrow I have new motivation, I have to be strict strict strict again or I will be so disappointed. I cannot do the breaks. How are u doing now? Sorry for ranting about myself! I just have to get back into it!!!! Aaarrrgggggggg xx

Sitting here alone wanting to go in the kitchen if even for a biscuit, argh need my head to want to do it again, lets hope we both on it in the morning!!! Nearly 3 stone down, so dissapointed, wednesday will be the teller x x

Sitting here alone wanting to go in the kitchen if even for a biscuit, argh need my head to want to do it again, lets hope we both on it in the morning!!! Nearly 3 stone down, so dissapointed, wednesday will be the teller x x

It's so hard to regain focus. Try to draw a line under it and move forward. U can do this. U already ready did. Now get to the finish line!
Keep reminding urself how good it felt to see ur ex. Hold ur head high and keep pushing forwards! Xx

Morning girls

Jester bet u felt amazing at the wedding! So iv been off on for the last week or so! Had few things on! Struggling to get back on it but won't give up! Hit the gym this morning to give me the kick up the ass! Haven't been to the pharmacy in like 2 weeks! Gonna go wen I have ran out!

Glad to be back girlies! :) x

Morning ladies, hope you are all well Jester don't beat yourself up about your "blip" i'm sure you will get back on it.
Well im in refeed mode at the moment, I go on holiday this Sat I got to my stone target last Saturday very happy, got on the scales this morning and im 1lb up
trouble is im drinking like I was before but not going to the loo as often so far im struggling with 2 shakes a day lucky if I do 1
my dinners have consisted mainly chicken salads, steak & last night omelette. haven't touched any carbs as I know that's my downfall & the weight will pile back on.
Have a good day everyone xx

Janine we can do this, we have done it before,lol go to chemist I am there this afternoon, thank you everyone I needed the support, will get on my shake now lol x x will let you all know how much ive put on later eek x
Munch enjoy your holiday and stick to healthy meals as much as you can, we will all still be here for support when you return x x x

Well back from weigh in....... stayed the same, oh my god I am so pleased!!! Back on the bus now.. thanks for the kind words x kerp up the work peeps x

Back