day 1

Hey Jes, Was, Munch , Janine! & YeYe... Just wanted to say hi to u guys & congrats on all ur hard work... As u all probably guessed at this point I fell totally off the wagon! Bag of lipotrim sitting in living rm lol. But I wanted to check on u inspirational guys & say hi... Be proud of yourself guys u've done amazing xx

Yes r u getting back on the LT wagon? Toot toot!!! Xx

Hi everyone!

I'm back on the wagon today. It's bizarre how i can stick to it for so long and then by giving myself saturday off I'm now really struggling to get back into it. It's not because I dont want it enough or anything, my head just doesnt feel like it did at the beginning. Going to listen to my hypnotherapy tonight. Got another weekend visiting home and friends, so I have to stick to it, this time on Monday I know I won't be hungry and will totally be back in the swing!

Jester - well done on staying the same, that's ace!!
Curly - get back on it and on here :) lol
Janine/ Munch/Yeye and anybody else I have forgotten, hope today is a good day and everybody is doing well!! :) xx

Hi Gang! Sorry to read about jester having a hard time - but don't forget jester, if you can do all things you've done prior to the bad patch, you can do absolutely ANYTHING! Just need to refocus your goals, take a big breath and go for it again. You know you can do it, we know you can do it so let's get back on it!

Good luck everyone.

Good morning girlies... How are u all doing? Jes, Janine, Was, YeYe... I'm getting back on tomorrow girls! Just wanted to say hi today...& stick with it u guys! Will post tomorrow girls... Have a lovely slim Friday eve girlies! I'm so jealous of all ur remarkable willpower lol;) u deserve amazing bods after all ur hard work xx c u guys on the moro ;)

Goid evening people, been really busy today, and very proud thought I would share a pic of my beautiful daughter going to prom x x
Still on the shakes yay!!!

Attachments

• 1403903365381.jpg
    1403903365381.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 29
Great news curly x doin ok here im also back 100% lol took some photos over the weekend (I am usually the one behind taking pics) but I must say I didnt hide behibd it this time lol

Great to read you're back on rack jester. I've officially dropped 2 stone now so buzzing! Half way to my goal now but still a long slog ahead but, WE will get there :))

Onwards and upwards everyone!

Thanks I agree because if you guys were not here I would have caved in ages ago x x WE all can do it, 2 st down well done you. I havent gota goal in mind lol just a pair of trousers in my wardrobe ha ha I will put them on again x x happy sunday peepsx x

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Great to read you're back on rack jester. I've officially dropped 2 stone now so buzzing! Half way to my goal now but still a long slog ahead but, WE will get there :))

Onwards and upwards everyone!

Wow sbh!

We've both started pretty much at the same weight and I've lost 9lbs in my first weigh in too. I hope I get the same weight loss each week as your getting. Well done too :)

Well done everybody! I had a wobbly week last week after having the weekend off for my dad's doo! I was on a day then off a day :( Anyway I got back on it 100% yesterday and on day 2 :) All going well so far. I know I stuck to 5 weeks so I know I can do another 5!!! (I keep telling myself this!) So it's week 6 for me and I won't weigh until Monday as I'll probs just be losing whatever I gained last week!! I've been up and down the motorway visiting and stuff, so nothing on this weekend so can get totally back into it :)

Hope everybody is well and going strong! Keep going. I was just short of 2 stone before my blip so just need to keep going as I want another 2 off! Probs wont be as quick now though I wouldnt have thought xxx

Hi everyone, finally back on 3 shakes a day now, but cant stop nibbling argh driving me mad, I did 7 weeks with nothing then ate and now cant stop just picking, grrr need to stop its weigh in tommorow x

What have you been nibbling on Jester?? I had a tiny piece of liquorice yesterday and thought it wasnt too bad as it would help my diegestion! lol. Went to bootcamp last night and then walked the dog. Burned 850 cals and was jittery in the night and woke up starving!!!!! xxx

Last night was some grated cheese, today it was half a rich tea biscuit, lol x just off to weigh in maybe I need a shock x x

Well done Jester, just watch for the snacking. I'm almost 2 st down at almost 5 weeks x

Well done everyone. Weighed in on Wednesday and am 4lbs lighter; now at 14st 10lbs. Would love to shift another 2st at least before 1st Aug when I go on a stag do but not sure if it will be possible
sigh.gif

I tried to work out an average weight loss per week and I think it will end up dropping me to 13st 3lbs by then.

Got to admit, I'm going through a bad patch at the moment. I've not cheated at all and have no intention of doing, but finding I'm a little down/fed up but am sure it will pass.

Keep up the good work everyone :)

Back