day 1

SBH ... If it helps, just wolf down a giant mug or 2 or 3 of quality coffee! I just have and I was totally low but the caffeine boost really helps;) you'll feel amazing.

Sbh i think this diet plays havoc with your moods! I went through a phase of moods being completely up n down xx

Thanks again everyone - that's what I love about this site; the support and being able to give it back when you feel better too! Feel great today - went swimming again last night and have purposely avoided the scales this morning as I read on one post that water retention following exercise may skew things temporarily.

Really appreciate everyone being there. My wife and family are brilliant and really supportive, don't get me wrong, but unless you're on this bloody diet you can't truly understand what you can go through some times.

Keep on keeping on folks! :)

Iv been quite snappy and irritated whilst on the shakes but iv not been horrible lol. I still think im a fairly happy person :)

I had my second weigh in yesterday and lost 5lbs so iv now lost a stone in two weeks. That perked me up haha x

I'm afraid LT and I ain't working... It's just too hard. Curly signing off! Wish u guys the best. FYI Going back to WW and a little daily exercise. Life's too short to be obsessed with remembering I can't eat anything at all. And that's what I have found difficult. I had lasted a full wk no break whatsoever & no problems... Didn't even feel that hungry most of the time and fell off the wagon totally lastnight with dinner muffins yogurt & doughnuts x 2. But the guilt this morning is horrendous, I feel like there's no point in getting straight back on this morn cos I've screwed up, even though I have the shakes & totally could. If this diet would just allow one day a wk if u fall off wagon,... I'd have no problem on it at all. I'm going to take my shakes & stick to it today as I know this is no problem but I feel like I'm doomed on it:( Has anyone else still had weightloss after completely falling off wagon? & I don't mean with protein! I mean with full on CARB city! Galore... Ketosis gone (obviously)

I'm afraid LT and I ain't working... It's just too hard. Curly signing off! Wish u guys the best. FYI Going back to WW and a little daily exercise. Life's too short to be obsessed with remembering I can't eat anything at all. And that's what I have found difficult. I had lasted a full wk no break whatsoever & no problems... Didn't even feel that hungry most of the time and fell off the wagon totally lastnight with dinner muffins yogurt & doughnuts x 2. But the guilt this morning is horrendous, I feel like there's no point in getting straight back on this morn cos I've screwed up, even though I have the shakes & totally could. If this diet would just allow one day a wk if u fall off wagon,... I'd have no problem on it at all. I'm going to take my shakes & stick to it today as I know this is no problem but I feel like I'm doomed on it:( Has anyone else still had weightloss after completely falling off wagon? & I don't mean with protein! I mean with full on CARB city! Galore... Ketosis gone (obviously)

Hi Curlylocks, don't be so hard on yourself. U had a wobble along the LT journey, doesn't mean u give up. Your only human, and u have proved u can do this diet, because u did the days u did it 100%. Im on day 6, i have my weigh in tomorrow. And starting at 21st I would love for her to say "Helen u lost 10st" lol but I know it took a long time to get to 21st. I have choose to do this for ME, no one else just me! I joined WW and found, I was eating too much, I know that sounds ludicrous. WW had me eating all day! I also looked at the atkins diet, and found that I would get fed up on restricted foods. I have done LT before but I did it for others that asked me, and not for myself. So to say I gave it 100%, would be a lie I have a wedding in 11 weeks, which is a worry! And Im trying to think of something 'big' to motivate me on this long long journey. So far i have had little milestones, a silly one is there is a gap between me n my steering wheel lol. Its the people and stories, and more importantly the support that others are feeling/doing/going through the same as me on this site that drives me. People have cheated and got back on the LT train, I dare say when I get to my goal, I will have had a wobble or two myself. Good luck with whatever u do, and to everyone on this thread keep inspiring. Your all do amazing. xx

Well Helen... You will do amazing with that will power... Am sure of it. You deserve it & it's showing already lol that gap is not your imagination lol:))) I wish u every success sincerely x

I'm afraid LT and I ain't working... It's just too hard. Curly signing off! Wish u guys the best. FYI Going back to WW and a little daily exercise. Life's too short to be obsessed with remembering I can't eat anything at all. And that's what I have found difficult. I had lasted a full wk no break whatsoever & no problems... Didn't even feel that hungry most of the time and fell off the wagon totally lastnight with dinner muffins yogurt & doughnuts x 2. But the guilt this morning is horrendous, I feel like there's no point in getting straight back on this morn cos I've screwed up, even though I have the shakes & totally could. If this diet would just allow one day a wk if u fall off wagon,... I'd have no problem on it at all. I'm going to take my shakes & stick to it today as I know this is no problem but I feel like I'm doomed on it:( Has anyone else still had weightloss after completely falling off wagon? & I don't mean with protein! I mean with full on CARB city! Galore... Ketosis gone

Hey curly, please if your stopping keep popping back let us know how your doin, me I lost 5lb on a total bender of buffet at a wedding, birthday party and cake, and pizza hut,
I am struggling with picking bits ie biscuits and pringles lol ,
It hard and dissapointinf after so long, x x

Hey hez well done you!! Pop in tommorow and let us know your loss, I started just shy of 20st and after 9 weeks have lost 3st 1lb lol yes that 1lb counts ha ha
So if you have 11weeks stick with it and dont buy a dress till last min lol lol, little milestones are good keep at it x x x
I have picked at food this week and am mad at myself x x

Hey curly! Ahhh I'll miss u! It is really hard and I am only doing it to get the big chunk off I need to, for me it's just the quickest way but I have really struggled. I had those five full weeks straight then the last two I've been on and off and am still 3.5lb heavier than 2 weeks ago. Today I am being totally totally strict again!! I have to do it! Good on u for going to WW and good luck :) let us know how u get on. Xxxx

Hi jester, u r doing so brilliantly. I'll keep u in my head when I feel the urge to break!! My nibbles have affected my weight loss :( but I hammered the exercise last week and wondered if that affected me, twice I had the jitters really badly afterwards so had to have a protein bar, I've found if hard trying to find the balance to be able to do this and exercise xxx

How do everyone. Sorry to hear curlylocks has had a change of heart but fair play to you for doing it. As others have said, you've proved you can do it by virtue of the the days you've done and I wish you all the very best on WW + exercise too.

Sorry I've not been about too much. Been busy with work and Mrs SBH has bust her foot so gonna have to do extra in the house (taxi for the kids and all the other stuff I take for granted that she does).

Anyway, feeling tip-top at the moment and looking forward to weigh-in Wednesday. Hope everyone else is doing good :) We've all got the same determination and will power and we're all doing fab :D

Keep on keeping on!

Hey sbh - you r doing so well! At least all the kiddie chores will keep u even more busy! :) always an up side! Hope the mrs' foot is better soon! Xx

Hi jester, u r doing so brilliantly. I'll keep u in my head when I feel the urge to break!! My nibbles have affected my weight loss :( but I hammered the exercise last week and wondered if that affected me, twice I had the jitters really badly afterwards so had to have a protein bar, I've found if hard trying to find the balance to be able to do this and exercise xxx

Aww Thank you. The nibbling is getting me down now. Going on holiday in 2 weeks, and want to be able to eat lol
Like most I am doin this diet to get the bulk of yhe weight off then ill join ww or something, x keep up the shakes x x

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sbh bless ya doin the chores and hope mrs sbh is back up on her feet soon,
Glad to hear your feeling good and pop back with your loss x

Had my weigh in this morning and 11lbs down. Delighted. So if I lose 4 lbs this week that's me into the 19st bracket lol as Tesco say "every little helps" xxx

Had my weigh in this morning and 11lbs down. Delighted. So if I lose 4 lbs this week that's me into the 19st bracket lol as Tesco say "every little helps" xxx

Woohoooooo awesome!!!! Well
Done!!

Back