day 1

Well done to you all :-0.. such great determination. I'm on day 1, yikes.. nervous and excited. Soo sad but fell asleep last night with images of new clothes floating through my mind lol.

Thanks guys! That will motivate me for the coming week. All I need is a 4lb weight loss and I will have gone from 21st to the 19st+ #happydays

Well done to you all :-0.. such great determination. I'm on day 1, yikes.. nervous and excited. Soo sad but fell asleep last night with images of new clothes floating through my mind lol.

Hi Misty. Well done on day one. Hope you are feeling ok? How are you finding it? x

Hey was78, ok so far. Feeling so excited so just gonna ride with that while it's here. Have only told my hubs and children so far, want keep schtum for as long as possible.. how are you doing??

Oh that's great! Glad it's going well. I'm good thanks, I've lost the few lbs I gained when I was on/ off and back in ketosis properly again now. So a wobbly couple of weeks but 2stone lighter and would like 2 more. Not stressing about the off bits as feel back into it again! Still struggle with the urge to eat rather than hunger. Had to resist muffins in work today, three times and full on buffet food!! Just keep thinking about how good I'm feeling and few work friends being brilliant as they know my plight!! Xxx here's to another day nearly done! X

I'm same as that. Not hungry just want to eat. Sure that's what has me overweight in first place. Really need to look at eating patterns now.

Well done on the muffin dodging

Last edited:
Great to read everyone doing so well. Work has been hectic and so has home with Mrs SBH laid up for a week. Went to weigh in on Wednesday at chemists and another 5lb off - well chuffed. Went swimming last night and did the equivalent of a mile in the pool - not done that since I was in my 20s! I'm due to come off this on 1st August and I should hopefully be around the 13st mark. I bought a top on our honeymoon over 15 years ago which I've still got and I may add am wearing now - buzzing! 6 weeks ago it would not have gone over one of my arms :eek:

Well done everyone and keep up the good work.

:clap:

Mornin everyone

So today faced the music went to chemist to get weighed and get more LT! After 2 weeks of pizza and cocktails I have out in 4lbs! Coulda been worse! So drawing a line and getting back on it!

Glad to see everyone is doing so well x

Mornin everyone

So today faced the music went to chemist to get weighed and get more LT! After 2 weeks of pizza and cocktails I have out in 4lbs! Coulda been worse! So drawing a line and getting back on it!

Glad to see everyone is doing so well x

Well done for getting back on it xx

Morning, how did every1 get through the weekend? I'm pushing through! Had a massive workout yesterday so a little sore today but a good reminder to avoid eating!

Girl In work is currently eating tasty BBQ haula hoops and I'm dying for 1 lol! Just under 6 weeks til I'm bridesmaid so gotta get this done x

Morning, how did every1 get through the weekend? I'm pushing through! Had a massive workout yesterday so a little sore today but a good reminder to avoid eating!

Girl In work is currently eating tasty BBQ haula hoops and I'm dying for 1 lol! Just under 6 weeks til I'm bridesmaid so gotta get this done x

Morning, weekend was tough had 2 of my kids birthdays so ate out didnt finish it though lol,
Oh crisps mmm must resist,
Going away for the weekend on friday so will be eating mmmm
Then right back on 100% shakes x glad your doin ok

Hi everyone - been manic again here. Last Thursday we had a major problem at work so finished working 24hrs straight with the occasional 10 min doze in the night. Really put me out of kilter for the weekend and had huge hunger pangs. In fact, Sunday morning I woke up almost in tears as I dreamt I'd eaten a couple of cheeseburgers - the upset was the realisation it had just been a dream :)

Been doing a bit of cycling and swimming and am feeling great. Looking forward to Wednesday's weigh in. Have also decided to stay on Lipo through the stag do I am on at beginning of August to try and drop some extra weight before the wedding. Gonna be hard but we all need a challenge don't we!

Keep up the good work everyone - great reading your comments/updates and that everyone is here for each other if needed.

Ho jester

Do you refeed before you weekend breaks or do u just keep going 100% till the date ... Ivd got a family w/e for 3 days.... Unsure what to do, we will be eating out lots. Not sure if i should refeed or just go for it than back on 100%

Your experience would be appreciated!

I just went for it last time lol and thankfully stayed the same. So going to do the same this time x

Keep going peeps doing really well x

Oh wow!! That would be awesome.... I doubt is stsy the same after 3 days of eating!! You'll have to let me know how this weeks d goes weight wise ;) xx

Back