day 1

Last time I was at a wedding so had buffet, then sunday a ate and monday had pizza hut lol did mix in a few shakes but staying the same was awesome x

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last time I was at a wedding so had buffet, then sunday a ate and monday had pizza hut lol did mix in a few shakes but staying the same was awesome x

Ooh im tempted now. Id be happy to just enjoy one nice meal with the family n do shakes rest of time. Im so not sure if i should bother with refeed or not now!!! Arghh

Wednesday weigh in complete and another week's supply in the bag. Buzzing today as I've trimmed off 6lbs this week so am under 90kg for the first time in a long time. Down to 88.9kg or 13st 13lbs. Am no longer "obese" (hate that word as it is so unfair on everyone and stigmatises people no matter what) but am "over-weight" according to BMI scale.

Here's to (hopefully) another good week and another step nearer the goal. Keep up the good work everyone; we can do it!

Well done sbh feels so good xi habe been rubbish this week knowing im away till monday deading weigh in x

Wednesday weigh in complete and another week's supply in the bag. Buzzing today as I've trimmed off 6lbs this week so am under 90kg for the first time in a long time. Down to 88.9kg or 13st 13lbs. Am no longer "obese" (hate that word as it is so unfair on everyone and stigmatises people no matter what) but am "over-weight" according to BMI scale.

Here's to (hopefully) another good week and another step nearer the goal. Keep up the good work everyone; we can do it!

Wow!!!

Is be buzzing too!!! Xx

6lb off in 2 weeks yay clothes so loose feels good, away for the weekend but back on 100% tuesday x keep up the work guys x

Thanks all for the very kind words :)

It's great to hear how well you lot are doing too - proper good motivation for me - and everyone else I hope ( i.e. we're not alone, we all know each others' pain and that we can do it etc cos as we know this diet is bloody hard!)

You lot are brill.

Hi all been away since friday and eaten and drank all weekend oh dear, stomach not good, back on the shakes tommorow, hope everyone doin ok x x

Hey

I need motivation I haven't been following it! :( shake at lunch then a dinner! Just cnt bring myself to stop eating! Worse thing I did was that slice of pizza them weeks ago x

Wish I knew what to advise you's all, can only say the obvious stuff - all down to being strong - which given the days you've nailed so far shows you CAN do it, just got to keep focused (easier to say than do I know though by the way).

I go back to a little nugget from a thread/post by the guru goose - remember that one bad day... don't chuck it all in the bin for one bad day. If you had a bunch of 7 roses and one wilted and died, you wouldn't throw away the whole bunch would you?

Keep strong everyone; I've got a rocky August coming up A stag weekend from Thurs to Sound in a couple of week's time followed by a wedding which is in the middle of 10 days holiday. I know I'm going to eat and drink, just going to have to take it easy, stay on shakes in between then redouble efforts in September.

Don't give up - you all know the results are well worth the strife :))

Hi Guys
I've really struggled too the last few weeks, basically just maintaining the 2 stone I lost in the first 5 weeks. The worst thing I did was give myself a day off for my dad's doo! It's been rocky since. However! - I made a promise to myself to get this thing over with as quickly as possible so I geared myself up on Sunday. Listened to my Paul McKenna thing, went on here to re motivate myself and got started again 100% on Monday. I've already lost a few lb's and am down into my next stone bracket :) which felt like a battle in itself. I'm on Day 4 and I know I can do it for at least another 5/6 weeks again as I did it before. I am going out with work girls tonight and they are eating and I am all prepared with my shakes in my bag and a bar if needed! I have ordered stuff online called new you which can give me exactly the same cals from three shakes as lipotrim but is much cheaper for me. Exante was 600 a day and I wanted to go back to the strictness of the 425 I had at the beginning as that worked.
Keep going everybody. It is so hard but we all know it gets easier after a few days when we are 100% and in ketosis. I'm holding on to that every time I see cake/chocolate/ biscuits etc in work!!!! (it was homemade truffles yest!!!!!!) Good luck and just get through today and then do the same tomorrow :)

Well done was78! Keep it up.

I've had a set back today - been told my contract is finishing at work as of next week so got to find something quick. It's part and parcel of the work I do so should be used to it but still a bit of a kick in the guts given it was supposed to run to end of September. Unfortunately they are cost cutting and I'm one of the costs!

Anyway, at a doo tonight and the temptation to eat and drink is going to be immense. Mind's playing all kinds of tricks on me - "you're down to 13-8 now, you can afford a night off..." Rocky, rocky road.

Wish me luck :)

Went to the doo last night and...

Epic fail.

Drank like a fish :(

9 pints of Strongbow last night and head pounding.

Forgotten what a hangover is like.

Very upset this morning. So incredibly annoyed with myself. Not going anywhere near a set of scales until Wednesday weigh in. So f****** annoyed with myself you wouldn't believe...

BUT back in the saddle today, re focus and redouble the efforts.

Onwards and upwards dear friends :)

Sbh dont be to hard on yourself just get back focused, im struggling here to re start agter my weekend away and school holidays x argh wish it was easy. Com x x xwe all here for each other x

Cheers jester! Felt very sorry for myself through the day but am back in the saddle and supping lots of water and my shakes. So far so good. I just keep thinking of guru Goose's words about not slinging away all the roses :)

You'll get back into it too - it is bloody hard though innit?!

Thanks for the support :D

Cheers jester! Felt very sorry for myself through the day but am back in the saddle and supping lots of water and my shakes. So far so good. I just keep thinking of guru Goose's words about not slinging away all the roses :)

You'll get back into it too - it is bloody hard though innit?!

Thanks for the support :D

Lol guru goose!!!! I wish!!

Come on sbh... Life's for living. Dont get caught up on one day... I had a blip this week and i still lost...the reason why... Cos u get back on it straight away 100% and dont use it as an excuse to gorge. Lots of water to clear yourself out and keep focussed on your goal.

You can do it!!

Sounds like a silly question but if you are really big do you have bigger losses than someone with just 2 or 3 stone to lose?

HELP!!!!!! I had mcdonalds today, need some focus!!! Cant cave in now but kids being at home is really hard as never usually have snacks and bread in etc but they having lunch at home and argh will you guys please tell me to get a grip!!!
Lol x x

Back